[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 21 years old and never had a gf. I'm also a virgin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1467392888737.png (1MB, 796x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1467392888737.png
1MB, 796x1260px
I am 21 years old and never had a gf. I'm also a virgin.

So I had several girls interested in me in the past and the reason why it didn't end up with intimacy is because for some reason I was very afraid. Whenever I would find out a girl was interested in me I would play stupid or start to ignore her. I have no idea why I felt like this and I don't care to find out why I thought this way, but now that I'm 21 it hits me how alone I am and how much I need intimacy with another person. I don't even care about sex all that much, I just want to connect with a girl I like on a deeper level. Someone I can enjoy being with. I know I sound like a little beta bitch, but hey that's just what I genuinely want.

My issue is, I am inexperienced and it will probably screw up whatever future relationship I will try to have.

So what do
>>
Stop starting your sentences with "so", it's bad grammar.

Start dating and get some experience. Any girls you could hit up again?
>>
>>18302594
It's a bad habit of mine.

Is it really worth hitting up girls from the past? I thought girls are very good at moving on when it comes to guys they liked. I will have a high school class reunion this summer. There will be a girl who had a crush on me, my former best female friend who I was very touchy touchy with, but she had the same boyfriend for years now. And then there is also this girl I kissed at a party.
There is also this girl from university, who was into me. I asked for her number, we went on two dates but nothing much happened. Was too scared to make a move on her so I thought she lost interest.
>>
>>18302601
If you got their contact info then go for it. You need everything that can give you experience. Try and date them all if you can.
>>
>>18302592
Ignore your gut feelings, force yourself to ask them on dates and keep pretending you like them until it becomes reality.

>>18293702
Cheers and good luck op. Dont forget to buy condoms.
>>
File: gaze of reconciliation.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
gaze of reconciliation.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>18302592
It is more a statement of your own imcompetence, than an actual question.

If you don't care about sex, then why limit yourself to the opposite gender? Intimacy doesn't necessarily mean spooning naked under the sheets with a girl. It can be intellectual intimacy as well.

This post is a monument to your insecurity. Just go with the flow. If your feeling nudges you to the right, go right. The vice of man is that he thinks too much. Give in to your base instincts.

Pain is an illusion of the senses, despair is an illusion of the mind.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.