[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new to singlehood????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

aight
so i've been in a relationship for my whole teen/ young adult life and feel like a reborn virgin entering the single life.
recently i had this guy pursue me, we became good friends yada yada,
we ended up sleeping together, he then admitted he'd been keen for months 'we should really do this again' blah blah all was good for about a month and then out of no where he just stopped talking to me and pretended like nothing had been going on.
it sounds dumb because i wasnt really looking for anything serious but i just dont understand the cold shoulder out of nowhere plus now its awkward because his friends really like me and dont know why i dont want to see them anymore.
TL;DR whats the deal with guys being super keen and then dropping off the planet
>>
>>18302504
There are guys on adv telling how they lure girls into relationships by not giving girl any attention and wait for her to crawl back to them.

Also there are guys willing to tell anything to a girl in order to get into her panties.

Also he could simply find better girl, you showed him some red flag, or he simply just got bored from you or finally realized that 2D > 3D.

My suggestion is to ask him on date yourself if you want him or just look for another boy.

Whatever you do, dont become cock carousel whore.

Cheers :-)

>>18302514
And this is slow board, you bump like once per hour or even longer.
>>
we all want to fuck you but not all of us want to be with you

ppl lie
my advice is dont do casual dating if you dont like cold shoulders
>>
>>18302517
cheers i'll be keeping my legs closed haha
i was more confused because he has brought me into this social network was a little bit too full on to be honest and i was more just giving it a go and just havnt been left in the dark before
>>18302518
i get that people say anything to get in your pants but it was more confusing that he brought me into his group of friends etc and all his friends were insinuating they knew about it
and its not that i dont like cold shoulders this is more just an ego thing because i was more unkeen than i was interested and was just giving him a chance and now i feel like the idiot
>>
>>18302538
I get the feeling you are immature horny teen under 18 from your posts.

Grow up first and dont return back here until you are at least 18.

>ego
You will survive. Try tinder.
>>
>>18302538

Not everyone ends up being as into another person as they thought they would. And lots of people just decide to stop talking rather than formally address stuff. You're going to meet these people and possibly even be one of them in day.

That's just how life is.
>>
>>18302559
i dont think a teenager would realize its her ego talking but maybe
>>18302538
look baby ppl do all sort of things, you got played a little
dont bullshit yourself, you were giving him a chance? while not looking for anything serious and feeling like an idiot when he drops you

its okay, not all of us are like this
>>
>>18302504
theyre super keen on fucking you, not dating you.
confident guys are just like confident girls, they're going to fuck you and drop you when better comes along.
If you want a solid relationship, date a nice (not fake nice) slightly above average person so that you're gold to them and probably their only option.
but fuck that, just keep dating normal people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.