[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes a tomboy wet and begging?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6717.jpg (46KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6717.jpg
46KB, 540x513px
So there's this tomboy girl, really remind me of Arya Stark. She has sexual energy flowing through her, but, being a tomboy, she often jokes about strap-ons and other femdom stuff. The thing is, I have already fucked her, and I'm certain that when met with a dominant no-bullshit man, girls like that succumb and really enjoy the process of being plowed.
Have any anons had experiences with bratty tomboys? Any tips or psychological tidbits?
>>
they like to be spanked and hair pulled while getting fucked with the power of a thousand suns

its an act she puts up for others, forget it while you are ripping her cloth off
listen to your gut
>>
>>18302478
Seems about right.
>>
>>18302468
I enjoy plowing my boyfriend's ass with my strap-on, but I also enjoy a good dicking. What the fuck not both?

If you're fucking, just talk to her about it, figure out what you have in common sexually and what you'd like to explore together. Have good sex and don't get so caught up in shit like that.

Also, consider that strap-on, you might just like it.
>>
To the best of my knowledge, women of all types get turned on by the same basics: descriptive, sensual written/spoken language (as opposed to visually descriptive language, or even visual stimuli)

Just talk dirty to her
>>
>>18302478
This. My wife is a tomboy and everything here is true.
>>
girls
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (194KB, 721x1024px)
IMG_0940.jpg
194KB, 721x1024px
>>18302468
Tomboys love being able to feel feminine during sex, then again all women do.

My girlfriend likes to play fight, grapple, and struggle until I get excited and just pin her then try to fuck her. She likes getting me to fight her for her ass.

Manhandle her. Plug her nose, spank her, choke her, pull her hair, spit on her, call her names, bite her, toss her around, pick her up, take her from behind like a bitch in heat while you put an arm around her throat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.