[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend doesn't care about her health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
My girlfriend smokes, eats shit she can't digest properly like gluten and corn, she has fatty liver at 24. We're about to move together, it's no longer her own life but also mine. I don't want her to get chronic diabetes or cirrhosis or some shit. It kills me to see how she treats her body. When I confront her about it she goes on about how she doesn't care and everyone dies someday (she's in quarter life crisis and she likes to browse edgy nihilist memes). I don't know what's the best way to convince her to care.

And no, I'll never dump her. She's the girl I always needed and I love her.
>>
learn to cook
slap her when she says retarded things

lead by example
>>
Tell her it's a fucking stupid frame of reference to contextualize your life in.
>>
File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>18302406
>ill never dump her
That is where you fucked up. By this mindset you allow her to take you for granted so she can completely stop caring. She can just lie in bed, gettin more and more fat and you will still stay with her even when she will be so fat you wont be able to find her private parts anymore.

If your girl lost motivation, FORCE her by any means to gain one. There are no rules in war and at love. Start the war asap or die next to a landwhale. Pic related. This is how woman with no motivation looks like.
>>
>>18302563
Actually, I know how to cook. I cook everything I eat unless I don't have time to cook lunch break ahead. I'm a vegan so I know more than most people where to get which vitamins, nutrients and such. I already lead by example so this is a good thing, but due to her current mindset she won't naturally follow it, unless I pressure her and convince her that the future of her physical health is the future of her quality of life.
>>
>>18302604
I've vowed to support her unconditionnaly. Her father left her when she was a teenager and she's with a struggle with her mother as she's about to move out. I'm the only person in her life that hasn't let her down and I never will.

I think you make great points, but there must be other, less radical pressure points so she doesn't take me for granted.
>>
>>18302406
maybe it will get easier when you move in together?

currently i eat like shit but i know for sure if i lived with someone that put healthy food in front of me id eat it up
>>
>>18302651
There are no
>less radical
methods when dealing with females. You fuck them once, boom you have baby to feed for 20 years. You give them finger, they demand marriage. You show them weakness, they instantly cucks you with chad. You tell them you love them, they will use it against you every time as manipulation weapon of mass destruction.

Still girls are great. They are capable of giving you ultimate feelings that your life is worth something. And the pussy, omg the pussy!

But still, you have to be 110% careful when dealing with them. It is like constant battle. Sure give them affection, support and love, but never EVER let your guard down.

Tldr tell her to get job, make her start some sport with you and make her watch her diet or literally threaten break up. She has to fear she will lose you.
>what if she doesnt care that i leave
Then she wasnt worthy of being your gf in the first place.
>>
>>18302406
I don't know perhaps be a good example. Cook for her. Buy healthy food only but remember it's no problem to have a piece of cake or something once in a while. Start to workout. But never blame her that she does not. That way she would probably get defensive. It's important that she feels accepted and that if she is picking up your habits that it is because she really wants it. It might take some time though.
>>
>>18302663
No offense but you make a lot of assumptions. She has a job. She's mentally a guy in many ways. She is more sportive than me, she's been doing american football before and she's starting again next september.

I got with her because I would never want to get with the girl you describe (and I know this represents most girls). She is not that girl.

>>18302667
I plan to cook for her as soon as we move together. You're right that I probably should work out too but That's not my biggest concern since she's already enclined to that, without my input.
>>
>>18302565
I try to do that too but I'm too intellectual about it while she gets more convinced by practical arguments.

Fun thing, she is the person who pulled me out of quarter life crisis, now the roles are inversed.
>>
>>18302677
>no offense
Dont worry, i cant be that easily offended. I am not some fat whale from tumblr.

Try to tell her if she cant do it for her own sake, then she can do it for you. But you have to realize that in order to change people they have to change themselves first.

>i am out of advices
Good luck anon, you gonna need it!
>>
>>18302689
thanks senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.