[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First rape victim now cheater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: bross.jpg (97KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
bross.jpg
97KB, 500x666px
So a few days ago i posted here asking for advice on how to deal with my girlfriend being raped and not wanting to file a police report but now things have changed

basically, gf goes out drinking with gay friend and then ends up having sex with him but instantly regrets it and then tells me including her immediate family that he raped her

Find out by talking to 'gay friend rapist' that she actually helped him out and wasn't as much of a victim as she led me on to believe

>He tells me she helped him put his cock inside her
>I confront her
>She says it's not even like that but doesn't deny it
>She eventually admits to it and changes her story to 'he pressured me into it'
>I get mad and storm out of house she follows me and blocks the exit
> I call her a dirty whore and tell her i never want to see her again
>She keeps saying it's not like it seems
>I ask her if she did what he told me she did
>"yeah..."
>call her some more mean shit
>she gets mad and punches me in the face
>ME
>Calls me minutes after to tell me not to bash her on social media
>me
>tompettyaf
>tell her I'm going to tell everyone she knows including her family and friends she's a dirty cheater and a slut.
>Gay rapist friend eventually calls me and tells me to think things through and so I do
>Yes the gay guy that had sex with my girlfriend convinced me not to shit talk my girlfriend
>not only that but he convinces me to think things through with her
>he tells me she would always talk about me and how she wanted a future with me
>i start feeling like i might still want to work things out with girlfriend
>girlfriend calls me and texts me on and off

What do i do guys,
What's the right decision here?
Should i just cut her off completely? I still love her, should i try to work things out with her?
This was a person I wanted to marry eventually.
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cut your losses and get out.
>>
Only you can decide if this is something you can get passed and move beyond or not. For me personally, I would not be able to. It tells me she's a liar and a cheater. If she did it once, the potential is there to do it again. I could never trust her again and would not want to constantly be wondering what she was doing every time she was out of my presence.
>>
>>18302320
Dude, no. Move on. She's a terrible person and a liar.
>>
>>18302320
no. take a break and decide to be friends. dont flat out break up since she might go crazy and lie about you.
if she was willing to throw a friend under the bus, imagine what she'd do to an ex she hates.
>>
>>18302320
>So a few days ago i posted here asking for advice on how to deal with my girlfriend being raped
I bet she wasn't raped and just fucked a guy and lied about it.

>....
yep.

confront her but RECORD IT seriously this is vital. I suggest doing that then telling everyone on social media. she well undoubtly try to tell everyone you raped her so that's why you need the recording. if she's lied about rape before she'll do it again to you when you eventually break up (this is guarenteed no relationships can survive after this).
>>
>>18302371
maybe you can make it work for a few more months but it will eventually fall to shit. not only because what happened but because this displays perfectly what her character is like. so confront her, ask her why she fucked a gay guy and lied about him raping her and get it all on recording. then tell everyone.
>>
OP I actually want to climb through the computer screen and fucking slap you across your wussy, underdeveloped, mouth breathing face.

Grow a set and stop acting like a woman. I can't believe you're such a weak willed, damp piece of lettuce that you're considering brushing things under the carpet.

Your gf cheated on you. End of.

She then had the audacity to throw a rape accusation about because of shame.

Now she's told her 'gay' best mate to convince you to stop slandering her.

She's been caught, she's embarrassed but she ain't fucking sorry. You're royally having the piss taken out of you mate.

As sure as bears shit in the woods, she'll be crawling back to her 'gay' lover for another go. I bet she was the one who told you he was gay right? "don't worry anon he's gay, nothings gonna happen, teehee"

Fuck both them off and don't look back
>>
>>18302320
We all told you this was the case in the original thread. Dump her.
>>
>>18302320
>What's the right decision here?
there is only one course of actions:

never contact your gf again.
never even think about her again.

she is a vile piece of shit. burn all bridges with her.
>>
>>18302320
Drop her and tell everyone she knows, fuck her
>>
>>18302320
>cheater
>falsely accuses people of serious crimes
>physically abusive, blocks you from leaving and punches you in the face, Nicole Arbour style
>"should I get back with her?"

This is a 0/10 troll that only /adv/ would fall for
>>
>>18302320
you wouldn't accept this kind of shitty behaviour coming from a man
>>
Has sex with gay friend Aids.
>>
She cheated on you, told a pretty horrific lie about it and physically assaulted you. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE HER. For your own self-preservation, friend.
>>
bumpity bump
>>
File: lifetheuniverseandeverything.png (361KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
lifetheuniverseandeverything.png
361KB, 600x404px
>>18302320
>she cheated and then said it was rape
How is that not the biggest fucking red flag in the universe

I don't care if she has eight tongues and a motorized vagina, you break up.
>>
How the fuck could you ever trust her again?
>>
>>18302320
gay friend, what a fucking hoot.

Think about this a minute the guy that fucked your gf convinced you not to break up. Have you no self respect at all?

I do agree trashing her on social media is a little bitch thing to do but you have no balls. A man would have called bullshit long before and not listened to her gay guy rape fantasy fuck.

You are the one people will be laughing about on social media for falling for this shit and wanting more.
>>
>>18302320
You still don't understand what "gay" means.
>>
>>18302850
>I don't care if she has eight tongues and a motorized vagina, you break up.
I appreciated this.
>>
File: 1486750672691.png (313KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
1486750672691.png
313KB, 600x661px
>>18302320
Kek. Stick to your guns dude. Youre lucky you're non married.
>>
>>18302320

someone who is willing to burn another for their own mistakes is much worse than a run of the mill cheater. leave her.
>>
fucking leave this whole story is a meme as old as time
>>
you wanna be a cuck the rest of your life son? also that friend isn't gay. you're a goddamn retard.
>listing to a faggot
>ever
>>
>>18302320

Don't fall for her trap, guy. You'll just play yourself.
>>
Also I fucking hate women who cry rape. It's disgusting and a kick in the teeth to people who were actually raped.
>>
>>18302336
This
>>
File: trashbin.jpg (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trashbin.jpg
37KB, 1000x1000px
>>18302320
*ahem*
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.