[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

I am 22 and I am near bald. I do not have any bald spots, but the crown is extremely thin, possibly patchy. The corners of my hairline are near invisible. The hairs there are too thin. Not bald, but not visible if that makes sense.

How do I UNJUST myself.
I do not want to take finasteride because of side effects. Rogaine is will make you lose the hair you had if you ever do stop.
Ive been reading about laser caps and it says it has more lasting effects but cannot regrow dead follicles.
At the rate my hairloss is going Ill have an actual bald spot (not just invisible hair) this time next year and it will be too late for a laser cap.
Should I shell out $2k for a cap now while it still has a chance to work? I already have a very low hair cut but if you use a 2 on barber clippers its very noticeable that the hair is thinner at the crown.
>>
>>18302195
Just shave it. Only way to go. You'll spend way too much money and time to get a shitty result. The truth is, you're going to have to tough it out until you get closer to 30, then no one is going to bat an eye. Own it. There's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>18302195
I'm 30 now, half bald (just accepted it) . I went for laser therapy (that thing where you sit under a head thing for 20 mins 1 time a month) for 12 months, spent 2k and it did jack shit. Do NOT buy laser therapy (also strand by strand is a lie - both have been disproven)

Minoxidil works and is safe, but I just got annoyed having to rub my head with gunk 2 times a day. It grew hair back though.

Best I would recommend is to keep a very healthy diet. Also I would definitely check out here - http://hair-loss-forum.com/ . Very helpful place. Lots of treatments people try and nutrition tips as well - generally good people too.
>>
>>18302204
Its already shaved extremely low. Ive accepted Ill probably be shiny bald no later than 2 or 3 years from now. But I dont want to do that now and I dont want to just not try anything since the end result is going to be the same. Ive been of the mindset that am just going to be bald before Im 30 but a friend on mine started using minoxidil the moment his hair started thinning and it has at least stopped the hair loss. If there was a solution to at least stop hairloss I wouldnt feel too bad.
>>18302205
I was talking more about laser caps. The capillus in particular.
>>
>>18302195
>How do I UNJUST myself.

Shave your entire head, grow a beard, step your /fit/ and /fa/ game up
>>
>>18302195
if you cant handle a lil nausea like a little pussy from side effects then you dont care about your hair.
>>
>>18302204
>>18302233
how much tanning does it take for your scalp to match the rest of your head?
>>
>>18302263
>nausea
Breh fin makes your dick not work (sometimes)
>>
Don't use laser caps lol they're stupid and hardly work

Note that some laser cap sites also sell Minoxidil/Rogaine on the side, they do this for a reason, so you use both.

Minoxidil and Finasteride works but Minoxidil is annoying to apply twice a day and Finasteride can effect your dick
Your hairline will naturally recede. It's part of growing older.
Your crown and scalp though you can hold onto longer, and in your case it sounds like it's not even bad yet

It's just choosing whether you want a "Chemical Wig" that falls off once you stop using it, or dealing with it and embracing it.
Either way, a good diet and reducing stress will help slow it.
>>
I've been taking finasteride daily for over a year and my dick still works ok. I am less horny but I don't really that as a problem, I'm 26 so less horny than normal just means slightly less than extremely horny all the time
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>18302195
Accept that you are going bald
>>
File: good things will come..jpg (221KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
good things will come..jpg
221KB, 755x1057px
>>18302195
Shave your head <3mm. Perhaps grow some facial hair and walk around like the masculine boss you are!

Success is commemorated; Failure merely remembered.
>>
>>18302318
Generally the same amount of tanning the rest of your head is getting.

Also, stop tanning you faggot.
>>
I started balding at 21 now I'm 32 and i havent lost too much hair. I did want to take finasteride or minoxydil, but i have used some Vichy hairloss treatment (shampoo and capsules applied to the scalp) every single day since then.
I will never know if i still have hair thanks to that or if i have wasted a ton of money, but i prefer to keep going.
>>
Shave.
>>
File: 55567.jpg (31KB, 548x974px) Image search: [Google]
55567.jpg
31KB, 548x974px
Why don't you stop being a bitch and shave your head completely? It's not as scary as you might think and you may even love it. The trick to being bald is confidence; just act like you own the place and like you're better than everyone and you'll be good. Women won't give a fuck that you're bald but you'll need to be somewhat fit to pull it off, so keep that in mind

pic is me. I was balding and have been shaving my head for the past two years without regret. I still get laid regularly and the maintenance it requires is zero
>>
>>18303033
God this is why people fear going bald
>>
>>18303033
Redpill: No woman will EVER prefer a bald man over a man with any hair.
>>
>>18303053
What?

>>18303058
You're wrong. Women just don't really care
>>
>>18303058
It's not the most scientific but neither is saying Redpill: random garbage I believe

There's a BuzzFeed video of balding man shaving their hair before and after

Everybody in the comments agrees they look better afterwards and one of them was confident and energetic, and literally made the comments wet

You're overthinking it, people accept that you bald as you get older, and it's super common.
>>
>>18303033

Confidence> everything else

Kudos bald anon, you cracked the code
>>
>>18302195
Either shave or grow the hair on the side of your skull like people did in the 1990s. It'll make you look older & more mature, too.
>>
>>18302195
Don't care.

That's how you deal with it.

If your head isn't crazy misshapen, you're fine. Put clippers on the lowest setting and buzz it all off at least once a week. Act self deprecating about it and people will love you for it. It's really that simple.

Enjoy never having to spend money on a barber ever again and only buying new clippers every couple of years when a battery finally dies.
>>
>>18302195
19 balding and recently buzzed it to a two. So much better without having to strategically cover certain parts. Just accept it man. You will look more tough and manly. Also grow some stubble and hit the gym. Worked well for me. You may get the "haha you look like a jew or a neo nazi" meme but you will feel so much more confident.
>>
>>18303058
My bf is going bald before we met. I definitely had options but chose him. Were both 24. I think he's the most handsome man ever. Also I had a crush on Bruce Willis in my teens. He never really had hair.

>>18303033
We get it you get laid, now can you please stop posting that pic. Its embarrassing.
>>
>>18303033
AYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Just stop fapping you piece of shit, then your hair will regrow! I'm speaking from my own experiences!
>>
>>18304023
serious or troll?
>>
>>18303611

I agree with this. I know a guy who's going bald and I have to say a whiny bald guy is literally the most obnoxious thing ever. The stupid cunt I know would not shutup about losing his "precious hair." Honestly I wish I DIDNT fucking have hair because I hate dishing out $30 every month for one.
>>
>>18304030

haircut that is
>>
>>18303033

Bald on top, hairy everywhere else it seems.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.