[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

43 year old man dating a 27 year old woman, how weird is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7867.jpg (109KB, 634x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7867.jpg
109KB, 634x943px
What I just asked. Would people judge me?
>>
Some people may wonder why a salty dog got such a young piece of ass, but that's about it.
>>
Meant to say 42, I'm fucking 42.
>>
Yeah they would. But if you feel you dont care, then dont care. But if you feel like you should care what people think about you (for career reasons or family reasons) then think about it.
>>
Will people judge you? Yes. The question is: will you honestly care?
>>
>>18302106
Sure you are, anon.
>>
>>18302114
>>18302116
I mean it's only a 15 year age difference and she's 27, not 18.
>>
They'll probably assume that she's a gold digger and that you're a sugar daddy, if that's what you mean by judging.

If that doesn't bother you then plow away, i guess.
>>
>>18302170

Also, you'll probably be judged more harshly by women than men.

Men will ultimately shrug their shoulders and at least secretly think "Meh, if I were an old fart and I could, then I would (also smash that youthful pussy)."

Women, on the other hand, will feel more threatened that a man their age can get a younger, prettier, more energetic and sexy female so they're going to be more harsh.
>>
Other guys will be just as butthurt as they always are when they found out you're getting laid with hotties and they aren't getting laid at all.

Women your same age will be just as butthurt as always when they find out you're dating a younger woman instead of them - when they have nothing AT ALL to offer.
>>
>>18302184
Pretty much this.

OP, at your age anyone who judges you can go fuck themselves (this should be your default mindset by now). You have more life experience than them, and you are in control of your own life.
>>
I dated a 46 yr old man at 26, people gave us funny looks sometimes but nothing overt. If I told a person his age the immediate next question was "what does he do?" like 100% of the time. I loved seeing their faces when I told them he was a taxi driver. lol. Anyway the biggest thing that got to me was pretty much all the things I wanted to do and places I wanted to go, he had pretty much "been there done that." So make sure to experience new things together! And good luck :)
>>
>>18302106
Oh well if you're only 42, no problem. 43 would be creepy though.
>>
>>18302095
Gross.
>>
File: eurabia.jpg (66KB, 599x356px)
eurabia.jpg
66KB, 599x356px
>>18302192
Thanks for the insight.

My 'what does he do' is mostly game developer with a secondary pursuit in gardening - mainly generating my own pony packs so anyone with space to spare can have their own little garden to pick from once I set them up and a little time passes.

33 here, I don't think I'm going to take dating seriously until 35. 40 will probably be my sweet spot, but I'd rather beat it to anime than spend my time with chicks over 30.

If I'm supposed to throw away my potential just so I can get laid, then I can masturbate far easier than that and with none of the long-term sacrifices.
>>
>>18302095
They'll probably just assume you're a sugar daddy.
>>
>>18302198
fuck off nigger. old men are the shit.
>>
When I was in my 20's I was with older men. Now I'm the age they were and I understand so much. No, I'm not concerned or envious when a man my age is with someone younger. Is be a hypocrite if I was... the guy I'm seeing now is my age (older than fuck) and he was with a 22 year old for awhile. Amuses me...
>>
>>18302095

>34 dating 18 year old here

No one gives a shit. Aside from some jealous salty neckbeards and wannabe chads inn their 20s.

I have to say however...
I have some regrets getting into a relationship with an 18 year old.

>Acts immature more often
>Stupid about various things but listens to me
>Parents don't like me, but I make more than they do and have no criminal BS and ex-military
>Sex is great, she was a virgin and so was I. Was nice losing it.

She's going to college now, so that's good. I regret not going to college until joining the military.

That's it. Your mileage will vary.
>>
>>18303743

19 tomorrow, wonder if I should get her a car? She drives a beat-up 95 ford.

I have to admit, its a big ass cost.

I'd give her my suv but I need it for work reasons.

Never bought used cars before always new, it won't be a purchase tomorrow, if I should do so. My own family is saying don't. Might take their advice.
>>
It's weird but people adjust pretty quickly.

My friends' relationship just ended after 5 years where he's now 50 and she's 30, but after the first few minutes of shock everyone got over it.

I think they were wondering "what the fuck does she see in him," since she made more money than him and was really really attractive, but really they got along well and I got along well with him. In fact I hang out with him more than her now.
>>
People will probably assume you're immature or having a mid life crisis, don't let that put you off that young pussy though.
>>
>>18302178

And this person is spot on.

Their family, their friends will likely not like you, or even flat out hate you.

Inn my case. The mother and father hate me, the older brother likes me, ( he's dating a 31 year old. He's 20 ) They love his girlfriend however.

I sometimes get asked by other women why I am dating young college girl.

Kind of hard to answer, I simply say: "We met, she seemed interested inn me. I asked her out, she said yes." We been dating 6 months, 7 months now.

This gets them angry at me more often than not, like stares, sneers and even comments "She can't offer you anything."

My response: "I can offer her experience."

That shuts them all up.

Take it as you will.
>>
>>18303765
When i was 30 (32 now) I was dating a 23/24 year old when at college. The girls in the friends group back home were all salty about it. to the point I did not want to be around them anymore
>>
>>18302095
it's great. only jealous old hags will have a problem with it
>>
>>18302095
>Would people judge me?
I'm 42 and my wife is 29. Yes everybody judges you, but the guys think "How did he get her? He's the man!" and the women also think "What's he got?"
It's not a bad thing.
>>
>>18302095

No, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You want her for sex, just like any other attractive woman, your age or not, and she wants you for god knoweth what reason. Maybe you're incredibly handsome or wealthy or both, either way, it's perfectly normal and fine.
>>
fine don't worry about it, don't judge yourself. It's not weird. Anyone that does judge has issues, Do you like her does she like you. Do you have fun, get on?
>>
Yes.

I will hit you if you don't do it.
>>
File: botti.jpg (59KB, 500x500px)
botti.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
THREAD THEME SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IA71jNku7k
>>
the problem is its obvious you want the younger ass and she wants the money
not so much judging but cannot be taken seriously when its about socializing
loads of awkward situation where either you or the bimbo meet eachothers circles and since none of you are genuine about the other, it will make an unpleasant athmosphere
>>
>>18302095
Dw people are gonna judge you regardless. Just live your own life instead of worrying about shit like that
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.