[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannabis for pain??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4978.jpg (51KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4978.jpg
51KB, 600x383px
My mom suffers from arthritis very badly, and it's now starting to cripple her daily life and cause her to fall into depression. We've been to countless podiatrists, doctors, and therapists but she still suffers. She has been in constant pain for over a year and we're running out of options. Would anyone here know how to get started with looking into cannabis oil or lotion to help the pain?? We're located in California, and not familiar with the states regulations or rules about all this.
>>
Isn't weed legal there? Just go to a dispensary that caters to recreational use it's literally the same.

Momma gotta blaze one.
>>
Would do that, but she refuses to smoke anything so that's a dead end
>>
>>18302039
have you tried alternative/complementary therapies, like TCM>?
That could be an option, find the best TCM doctor within driving range, and go for it.
my 2c/
>>
>>18302044
It isnt the same... she need weed high in CBD and low on THC so she will have the benefits without getting stoned at all.
>>18302039
>>18302052
Sry, Im not american so idk about the rules but if she doesnt smoke, oil or vaping are the best options, try to find an high CBD/low THC. If it works, I would recommend you to find a good strain and cultivate it to make the oil.
>>
I'll have to see what's in the area nearby and ask about what they do, but I'll make sure to keep all that info in mind. Thanks anon! Really do appreciate the help
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.