[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell when when someone loves you? If you have an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2803.jpg (37KB, 640x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2803.jpg
37KB, 640x331px
How can you tell when when someone loves you? If you have an significant other, how did falling in love with them happen?

I am honestly thinking about suicide at least three times a day because I tore down the doors of my heart to her and she doesn't love me like that at all.
>>
>I liked 1 (one) person and it didn't work out so now my life is over
Things get better and more amazing once you turn 7.
>>
>>18302004
Wow, this actually helped somewhat. Maybe I should just stop being a whiny faggot and try to find someone else.

But if I was under 7 I would be asking a much different question
>>
>>18302018
>18302018
Not him but man things will get into perspective once you get older. I'm 25 and I'm just cringing thinking about the shit I worried about and bothered other people about. Come back when you're a 28 year old virgin or something.
>>
>>18301997
OP. This was me. Dying and waining, and desperately hoping he would change.

And then he died. Freakish and out of the blue died.

I thought I wouldn't make it. THE ONE for me died. Add to that the suffering where his family and close friends thought you were not special, so you sent anonymous flowers to his funeral and did not go, because you thought your uncontrollable sobbing would be seen as insane. I have never felt so alone.

I told myself when he was alive I couldn't tell if he loved me. Told myself there was hope. But, I knew he did not.

And when he died, I had nobody to turn to for comfort over my somewhat unrequited love, because he did make it complicated.

Love is seldom fair. I am sure you have the world to offer to the one you love. I know I did.

I have no advice, other than one day I saw through the dark clouds and started to look again.

I'm sorry, OP. I think I know where you are, and I found my way out, somehow. If I had advice on how to I would give it to you.
>>
When at the darkest moments, the person puts your needs before his or her own, you know that person truly loves you.
>>
File: IMG_2263.jpg (46KB, 283x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2263.jpg
46KB, 283x232px
Thanks for the words of encouragement telling me to stop thinking like a whiny 19 year old, I really appreciate it

Now I'm just going to let this thread die slowly...
>>
>>18301997
if theyre obsessed about your well being then theyre the one
>>
About to hit 4 years with my gf. We met at a camp that was about a week in Missouri (we're both from Florida). I thought she was extremely cute so I got to know her more. Fell in love with her by the end of the week when we shared our first slow dance together (first slow dance in general for both of us). After being rejected once, staying friends for another year, and then dancing together again at a party we met up at in Tampa, she confessed that she grew to really like me and we started dating. First 2 years were long distance until I moved to Orlando for college. I constantly told her I loved her from day 1 of the relationship (this is only ok if you've known the person for a long time and you were already best friends) and she said that she wanted to wait to say it back. A few weeks go by and she randomly drops those three magic words as if it's nothing. Said she finally decided it's time to be honest with herself and take the risk. In July, we hit our 4 year anniversary
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.