[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think this would be a stupid tattoo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4765674654.jpg (11KB, 178x229px) Image search: [Google]
4765674654.jpg
11KB, 178x229px
Do you guys think this would be a stupid tattoo?
>>
>having a tattoo at all
Absolutely.
>>
Yes, but why care about what we think? It's your opinion that matters.
>>
>>18301982
>stupid
>tattoo
Pick two
>>
>>18301988
Depends on what it means to you.
>>
>>18302098
Fuck that. People always say this shit and it's such bullshit. You're way more likely to regret a "meaningful" tattoo in 5, 10, 20 years than one that you picked because you like the design. Plenty of people in their 20s have developed aesthetic sensibilities and have an idea what'll look good on their bodies - way more than have the maturity to pick a "meaning" that they'll identify with permanently.

Straight edge tattoos, swastikas, their girlfriend's name, and Chinese characters reading "HOPE" or "HONOR" are all very meaningful to the guys that get them, and they're far and away the stupidest fucking tattoos you can get.

>>18301982
By my money, OP, it's a very stupid tattoo, because "random shit in another language", not part of a visual design or anything, just the text, is almost always going to come across as pretentious, *especially* to people who actually know something about Greek mythology/philosophy/etc (to say nothing of actual Greeks). Would you get that tattoo in the Latin alphabet? No? Then don't get it at all.
>>
>>18302160
>By my money, OP, it's a very stupid tattoo, because "random shit in another language", not part of a visual design or anything, just the text, is almost always going to come across as pretentious, *especially* to people who actually know something about Greek mythology/philosophy/etc (to say nothing of actual Greeks). Would you get that tattoo in the Latin alphabet? No? Then don't get it at all.
There's also that people often get tatoos in foreign languages and end up with spelling errors or things like that. A friend of mine had that problem, ended up getting a cover tattoo.
>>
>>18302160
Well, I know greek and I'm a philosopher who studies greek philosophy and these words are extremely meaningful to me, not random at all, they're there for a reason.
Yes, i would write them in latin alphabet but I think this looks prettier.

I wanna make a tattoo that will remember me of something meaningful everytime I look at it, even though I'm old
>>
>>18301982
depends on your future bmi or muscle weight or water weight, if theyre all going to be low go for it. but i must say, that tattoo is hideous. why not just get a gold necklace that has your name in jewish, ive seen people do that.
>>
>>18302292
The pic in the OP is Greek, I'm guessing OP isn't a fucking kike
>>
Don't get a tattoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxhiO2bwUKI
>>
>>18301982
Yes.
>>
>>18302182
>I'm a philosopher

Stopped reading right there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.