[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, does anyone ever feel this way? That they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: what if.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
what if.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
Hey guys, does anyone ever feel this way?

That they're not going to find anyone?

I had the luck to be going out with a cute girl who wanted to be with me romantically, let's call her Jenny, but I didn't want anything serious, I thought I had to be single and "have fun".

We would always talk and I thought I had her in my back pocket, so if nothing worked out I would date her.

Well months went by, and surprise, nothing worked out. I started talking to Jenny seeing where she was at, and she was already starting to get serious with another guy.

It hit me guys. Hard. I'm not good looking. I don't have an interesting personality, and I'm 24. I want to have a family.

Close to 0 girls are interested in me. I'm feeling like I took risks that I shouldn't have taken.

Does anyone else feel like they're not going to find anyone?

I'm not into hooking up. I literally just want someone to be by my side.
>>
>>18301819
This is me right now and for the last 4 years.

Call me crazy, but I swear the regret of not talking to a girl your interested in doesn't even come close to the regret/sting of trying and fucking things up with a girl you like.

I think I'll just embrace the single life.
>>
>>18301819
I don't understand the 'single is fun' meme. I think it is only potentially fun for women and super-attractive extraverted men.
>>
>>18302286
Single is fun if you have motivation and or disposable income. You aren't accountable to anyone but yourself, you can take up new hobbies and invest time in your current ones. You don't feel tied down and don't have to worry about constantly spending time with the same person day in and day out. If you want to do something, you do it.
>>
>>18301819
Start dating more and lower your standards.
>>18293702
>>
>>18302418
>start dating more

Hey do you wanna go out?

No.

Thanks /adv/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.