[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend gets embarrassed during sex. She has gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So my girlfriend gets embarrassed during sex. She has gotten to the point where she is crying afterwards or after she stops it herself. Is there a way to make it easier or will just take time
>>
>>18301651
>she is crying afterwards

Well that should do wonders for your confidence Anon.
>>
Yes, take her yo a shrink. That's not embarrassment, that's sign of some much deeper problem, likely related to sexual abuse.
>>
Tell her she looks ugly when she cries
>>
>>18301651
The first case for premature ejaculation that I've seen
>>
>>18301651
I have cried during sexy.

Just recently. I had 2
Babies and my husband was fixing me in front of a mirror and I got so nervous that I started crying.

I felt different after having 2 babies and self conscious. He pulled out and never came and it's been a little tense since then.
But we will get over it soon.
>>
>>18301687
He should have held you and reassured you. It's difficult to have your body change.
But crying is a sign of anxiety or some trauma that needs to be dealt with. Have a heart to heart with her and ask her if there's something she wants to talk about and how you can help her through it.
>>
>>18301695
That's true
I was raped. Your girlfriend may have had sexual trauma too.

Sometimes when I feel bad I think about getting raped during sex and cry.

My husband always stops and he does hold me. Not always at this time though sometimes he just gives me space. I try not to do it a lot though because I know it leaves him with blue balls and makes him feel bad. But I can't help it and I really just appreciate him understanding.

It happens maybe 2 or 3 times a year.
>>
>>18301651
>>>18301687
With this in mind I tried talking to her again and it was body image. She told me that I deserved a better looking female and all that shite. So I reassured her I was hers, so ig I'll see if this will help
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.