[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fastest and least painful way to commit suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1494355954071.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1494355954071.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
What is the fastest and least painful way to commit suicide?
>>
Don't do it please
>>
shotgun to the head.

Make sure you don't miss and just blast the front of your face off. Goitta hit the brain.
>>18301486
don't listen to them. Life fucking sucks.
>>
>>18301491
I am afraid that if I shoot myself that I will fuck that up and just shoot my face off or something and not die.
>>
>>18301491
what if you don't live in murica
>>
Move to France
>>
if this is what you are seriously considering, suicide is not for u
>>
>>18301486
i dont know op, but just some advice most people who survive suicide attempts said that they realized that all their issues could easily be resolved right after they started their attempt. I dont know you our your situation, but i do know those feels bro, just take it one step at a time and be okay with crying yourself to sleep. Maybe move and say fuck off to everyone you know, maybe try getting in shape and working on your mental capacity, I have no context to tell you what to do maybe suicide is really the only option for you but i suggest being absolutely sure that it is before you do it.
>>
>>18301486
Fucking pussy
>>
I've attempted with hanging and an LD100 of assorted over the counter medications. Would not recommend either. BTW, I've seen what's waiting for me. I doubt what's waiting for you is much better.
Keep calm and carry on, OP
>>
>>18301491
Yeah, if ya gotta go, might as well make it quick-but-very-painful.

Even if you don't die, what's left is a potato without any essence of yours. You're technically dead at that point.
>>
exit bag
>>
Gabapentin is the best prescription drug to od on. 10/10
Just remember to buy like, 10 bottles lolol
>>
>>18301486
Please don't. I don't know you from Adam, but I am asking that you please don't.
>>
>>18301486
Barbiturate overdose. Buy about 100 pills of pentobarbital, secobarbital, or (if it's the only one available-- takes longer to kick in but still works:) phenobarbital. From Alphabay. Use a Bitcoin tumbler, or just pay in Monero since it is much less traceable in general. It's completely painless-- you just fall asleep. It's particularly nice if you are a depressed person who only feels at peace when going to sleep.

You can also use charcoal-burning for carbon monoxide, or mix sulfur-lime with muriatic acid to produce hydrogen sulfide gas. Either one causes drifting into unconsciousness and death shortly thereafter. Best done in a car or some other airtight space.
>>
>>18301977
There is nothing waiting and you apparently just had a hallucination.
>>
The best way is not doing it at all. In the long run you're really hurting others by doing this, and it will destroy lives. Don't kill yourself OP, things do get better regardless of situation, believe me personally, I've went through hell and back, and it makes me happy knowing I didn't kill my self
>>
Jump from a tall building, you'll be a bird for about 5 or 6 seconds and then it's all over.
>>
>>18301486
Get Donald Trump to accidentally the Nuclear button.
>>
>>18302151
1) are you female? things are more likely to get better if society actually gives a shit that you exist.
(2)
>things do get better regardless of situation, believe me personally, I've went through hell and back, and it makes me happy knowing I didn't kill my self
this is selection bias -- lots of people did kill themselves and their problems were likely worse than yours
>>
If you are thinking your life is worth nothing, think of this.

Some people survive horrendous child abuse (which I would definitely understand suicide from that point of view) but end up living and helping society a lot. If these people see value in themselves and don't give up, then you certainly shouldn't.
>>
>>18302219
>some people have even worse lives so hey you should suffer some more since they suffer more than you did
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>18302219
That's child abuse. They still have adolescence, teen years and adulthood to look forward to
I've wasted all that doing absolutely nothing. I don't have a future.
>>
>>18301486
donate your brain or heart legally, you wont feel a thing after and it would be for a good cause.
>>
File: le_tip.gif (3MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
le_tip.gif
3MB, 390x215px
>>18302146
>>
Why do people care if a stranger wants to commit suicide? Each of us here have no real impact on anything, we're all useless in the grand scheme of things. What's one more dead human?
>>
>>18302542
Some people recognize the urge in themselves and use OP as a board to bounce their own rationale for not topping themselves back to themselves.

Other people aren't in the cynical spiral, and like to try to spread an apeth of positivity. I guess.
>>
>>18301523
>i dont know op, but just some advice most people who survive suicide attempts said that they realized that all their issues could easily be resolved right after they started their attempt.

qft
>>
File: hosanna.jpg (75KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
hosanna.jpg
75KB, 640x320px
>>18301486
Don't commit suicide anon

Give your life over to Jesus at this very moment, you won't get into paradise by taking your own life. That is God's decision to make
>>
A friend of mine OD'd yesterday for like the 4th time, we're going to see him in the hospital today.

I'd recommend against it OP, you'll probably survive and be left with irreversible damage, making your life worse. It's never the solution, there's always someone that can help. The fact that you're on this board asking for help shows that you're not ready to do it.

Just think before you do anything stupid.
>>
>>18301486
helium gas mask
>>
>>18301486

Shotgun to the head, put in mouth, angle backwars about 60 degrees to take out the back of the brain which controls lung function and nerves, death within seconds

Don't angle up, you will take out non-essential brain parts like thought and sights and potentially live to tell the tale
>>
>>18301486
killing yourself is the most retarded thing ever
>>
>>18301486
Helium mask
If it fucks up, you just wake up again without damage.

Quite easy to obtain the bits needed, just remember to seal it properly and/or rest with mouth and nose below lungs.

You could try electrolyse hydrogen if you cant get helium.

Avoid the over-counter painkiller methods and trying to OD on Anti-Depressants.
They are slow and painful, giving plenty of time to regret while beyond point of no return.
Also often fail and just leave you with painful liver damage.
>>
>>18301486
It is better to die for the Emperor, than to live for yourself.
>>
>>18301486
Bullrush at a bullet train going full speed.
>protip, dont chase it, run at it when it approaches you
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.