[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kissless virgin - complicated love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1430858407380.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1430858407380.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>23 yo kissless virgin. Australian, high IQ, Kinda autistic,
> life going amazingly well for the last few years. Career progression, financially, education, martial arts, socially, mentally.
> meet a girl (ofcourse) in my masters
>31 yo, married for 4 years, history of proper trauma (same here)
> her husband is good to her but marriage has lost some passion.
> over 6 months or so develop a close platonic friendship. Bo
> she is the chief operating officer of an NGO
> start volunteering with her NGO
> one day we were out late, all other friends bailed or left. We got hungry so we went to my place.
>Melbourne is a big city, so it would have been expensive for her to uber home.
> we figure we are platonic so we can sleep in the same bed
> start cuddling. feelsgood.jpg. Do it for 4 more hours (fuck sleep)
> suddenly, out of fucking nowhere, she says “I want to kiss you”
> we make out for 30 min or so. more cuddles. 1 hour of sleep and off to work she goes.
>next few days we are busy with uni and work.
>develop deep feelings for her. She also develops deep feelings for me. Starts thinking of me when with her guy. She is going on holiday for 2 weeks on the 13th.
> meet her yesterday at the NGO volunteering. We agree not to escalate things.
>she escalates things. Takes two to tango but I really don’t want to ruin her life so I didn’t push her into anything.
> She is super into it. end up getting her off twice. me too.
>this all happening in under a week. We are super transparent and honest with each other.
>I have gamed this out quite a bit.

option 1: we de-escalate things and return to a platonic friendship in time. (didn’t work)
option 2: she breaks up with her guy and is with me (financially crippling for both, emotionally crippling for her,)
Option 3: I cut off all contact with her. (emotionally crippling for both)
option 4: keep cheating (unsustainable, guilt hurts her)
>>
Option one until it works.

Or option 3 until option one is possible / a temp opt 3
>>
Option 2 if she's willing, Option 4 for as long as you can until the husband finds out and you're forced into Option 3
>>
>>18301511
Why is it financially crippling for both of you?

Having a gf
Is financially crippling now you pansy ass bitches?
>>
>>18301472

Option 2 y/y
>>
Op here. Divorce is expensive and the marriage dies she could lose the house. My savings (17000) are not enough to support her through that. I am still a student, but am likely to find work soon.
>>
Option 5, look for a job far away that offers a relocation package.

Makes 1 a lot easier on everybody.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.