[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She broke up with me /adv/ My first love, I dont think I wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
She broke up with me /adv/
My first love, I dont think I wanna live anymore. I have no friends, my family isnt supportive, nobody wants me or needs me. I plan on donating my paypal money to charity and then dieing. I cant cope with this
>>
>>18301422
I feel loved me doing the same thing. I have a suportive family. My favourite headline though is "man goes to Mexico to commit suicide, spends week doubling cocain a hookers decides life is worth living after all" or something along those lines. It's an interesting story, and deeper than that, but it does suggest there is light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>18301433
I'm pretty young, not underage but young. I live at home and have overprotective parents so thats not an option. Im a loser
>>
i was in your shoes last summer dude
believe me, it sucks, but after a few months it kinda just dulls down into near-nothingness

its REALLY hard to be able to think it'll get better at the moment (since everything feels hopeless due to post-breakup depression) but nurturing that "nobody wants me :^(" mindset is not going to help anyone, especially not yourself
>>
>>18301467
>>18301433

Thank you anons
It helped me a little
>>
>>18301422

With time you'll get over it.
Did you really think you were going to spend the rest of your life with her?
Did you really want to go your entire life having only experienced the love of a single woman.
You'll get over it, but it will take some time.
>>
>>18301467

I am a girl but I felt
Jorrrrible losing my college
Boyfriend.

For months downright wanting to die rotton. For years in a daze. Now, almost ten years later, I barely think of him.
>>
>>18301697
>Did you really want to go your entire life having only experienced the love of a single woman
I'm not a stud or anything, im a stay in side nerdy white guy, she liked that about me, its hard finding girls that like that I guess, I thought shed stick around
>>18301697
The thought of her having sex with other guys bothers me, is that normal? She has an iud too.
>>
>>18301436
tell your parents to fuck off. if you're over 18 and they're still over protecting then you clearly haven't being through the rebellious stage yet and you have some kind of damper on emotional development.
>>
>>18303021
>you have some kind of damper on emotional development
Well yeah you're right anon
>>
Enjoy the sadness bro.
It was some random Elliot hulse video I watched on YouTube where he spoke about dark times being like winter and how there's a cycle, you're at rock bottom it can only go in a circular motion back up.
Listen to nirvana, realise that youre sad, become sad and let it go through it's cycle.
Then try after a couple months when you're naturally moving from it try and find a catalyst to help you along, be it a TV series ( I watched friday night lights), join a team, find a religion, or a cause.
>>
Also from the hulse video, imagine your pain like a physical wound. It needs time to heal, you can't rush that healing.
You can't run on a leg with a massive cut on it, so you need to rest it and realise it's wounded, accept it and give it time to heal.
>>
>>18301422

>i plan on donating five bucks to charity thats how super serious i am about killing my self over something that every single human being experiences: a break up

how about you stop being a satellite character in some girls disney fairytale and instead become the main character in your own life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.