[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I visited a friend recently to show them my new puppy. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0188.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So I visited a friend recently to show them my new puppy. The management at their rental property saw me enter their house with the dog, and assessed an 800 dollar pet deposit fee to them. Literally for just a few hour visit. Do they legally have the right to do this? It's in their contract that they are not allowed to have pets in the house, but I feel like this is borderline extortion. I live in Texas, does anyone know anything I can use to argue this bullshit? Pic related.
>>
You better be paying that shit nigga and not forcing it on your friends. And stop bringing your fucking dog into someone else's property. They could have met you outside at the park dipshit
>>
Did they invite you or did you causally go over? If you just went explain to them that you didn't know they had rules like that, maybe you can fight it off.
>>
>>18300965

Of course I am you salty faggot, and I even waited til the dog was 1 year old and fully trained. KYS fucker, my friends landlord is taking advantage of him. But I guess you have no relation to my plight, since obviously nobody would be your friend. KYS already.
>>
>>18300972

They were aware.
I "spoke" to the manager with my friend. She's an old fat bitch who literally didn't let us finish telling her it was my pet before she REEEEEEE-ed in our face. It's clear she just found a way to get 100 large pizzas out of a situation, and isn't even listening. At this point I'm seeking legal help from a friend but it seems like we have no case. I am just in disbelief in how much of an asshole this lady is.
>>
File: BPR_Render3.jpg (376KB, 1507x936px) Image search: [Google]
BPR_Render3.jpg
376KB, 1507x936px
>>18300965
>9
the hostility shit
>>
I'm presuming if you spoke to an actual lawyer (as in your friend is an attorney) then s/he read the contract and decided there was no case.

If s/he didn't I would re-read the contract closely and see if the fee means if there is a pet LIVING in the residence. If it is unclear, there will be some attorney or way to fight it in court.

But then again, your friends need to live there (presumably) so starting up shit in court would make their lives miserable. Maybe it's better to pay it or negotiate it with the old fatty.
>>
>>18301021

Yeah the agreement stated "aquired pets" on the 2015 copy they originally signed. On the 2016 it states no pets allowed on the premesis. So they are within their rights to assess the fee. At this point I'm looking at the bottom of the barrel, e.g. What constitutes a service dog? But I'm coming up empty. I'm just hoping someone knows a way to gain leverage against a landlord, but I live in Texas, so I really have no rights. Even the fact that I can prove the dog has had a pet fee paid at MY residence, and I have legal ownership of her at another rental property seems to have no meaning. I'm reading the agreement to see if I can catch the landlord out on not holding up their own end of the agreement, but first and foremost I don't want to have my friend evicted, or make any kind of trouble for them.
>>
File: nuke pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
nuke pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18300894
Kill the landlord my man.
>>
>>18301057

I'm considering doing minimum 1,000 dollars worth of property damage.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.