[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like everyone my age is effortlessly having casual sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483499528644.jpg (556KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1483499528644.jpg
556KB, 1280x1912px
I feel like everyone my age is effortlessly having casual sex with people they find reasonably attractive. Meanwhile I'm mildly autistic, out of touch, totally uncool in conversation (I have no ability to just be casual). Does tinder make that big a difference? I feel like the ratio of time spent finding a partner to time spent fucking said partner would be disproportionate. But maybe thoughts like that are the reason I'm not getting laid?

I just want someone chill who wants me to fuck them a couple times a week. I don't even know the language people use to flirt anymore. Everyone's so snarky and witty and pop culture savvy, and I'm over here listening to Oingo Boingo and the Bloodborne soundtrack.
>>
>>18300871
>tfw no bf to choke me
why live?
>>
>>18300883
I think you answered your own question.
>>
>>18300883

My bf chokes me every time we have sex. I cum really hard every time he does it. I think I'm messed up
>>
>>18300899
Actually you are perfectly normal
>>
>>18300871
Maybe instead of bitching and self loathing try actually searching and dating for the first time?

>>18293702
>>
>>18300902
I wouldn't go that far, seeing as how she felt the need to inform a perfect stranger on 4chan of this. But, yeah, there's nothing implicitly weird or taboo about being choked during sex.
>>
>>18300899
That is some baby tier fetish, you're fine little boy.
>>
>>18300899
lucky. cherish it.
>>
>>18300905
Yeah, I'm trying. I hit it off with a girl at work the other day, but I think I may have blown it. She's not a regular and she probably isn't going to come back.

Then again, 'hit it off' might be overstatement of the year. I thought she was cute so I locked eyes and trapped her in a five minute conversation about something neither of us cared about. Still, she didn't run away, so eh. Maybe she was feeling it too, or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
>>
>>18300871

I don't know what to tell you, OP. I've been without love for years now, and I'm to the point where I'm contemplating casual sex to just pretend for a moment that somebody loves me. Dating in general now is just awful, and online dating has largely contributed to the problem. People just toss around superficial pop-culture nonsense to define their personality. Their "personalities" shift with the winds of whatever is trending. Actually getting to know anybody anymore seems a lost cause. I might as well get laid? I'm not sure I even care about diseases anymore. Very lonely over here.
>>
>>18300925
OP here, I feel you though I'm in the opposite situation. I recently quit a five year relationship because it had become stifling. Love and intimacy quickly become familiarity and boredom. You constantly have to revitalize your interest in each other and after a while it just becomes a futile effort.

There's something to be said for the companionship, though. But on the other side of the same coin, there's something maddening about waking up every day to the same face, the same routine, the same conversations.
>>
I'm kinda in the same situation desu.Well maybe just chill and flirt a bit will help till you meet someone you hit it off with.Nobody can say for sure when that will happen,it may take a lot of time.
>>
>I feel like the ratio of time spent finding a partner to time spent fucking said partner would be disproportionate. But maybe thoughts like that are the reason I'm not getting laid?

exactly

as well as thoughts like

>Meanwhile I'm mildly autistic, out of touch, totally uncool in conversation (I have no ability to just be casual)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.