[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop being sad about being a 24 year old khv? everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: feels advent.jpg (330KB, 1400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
feels advent.jpg
330KB, 1400x3200px
how do i stop being sad about being a 24 year old khv?

everytime I start to feel good about my achievements in life I reminded that I'm alone and probably will be for the rest of my life
>>
Going out and getting laid will take your mind off it for a while op.
>>
>>18300794
We're all alone. Even if you have friends or a partner, you're alone. Everyone is on their own in this world and you need to accept it. Become at peace with yourself, and learn to enjoy your own company. I'd suggest meditation, or try to find a way to give your life meaning without resorting to others. Social contact is fleeting and not a good long term basis for happiness.
>>
>>18300805
I try to be happy and do thing by myself but i'm constantly just sad, I just want a little bit of love in my life
>>
>>18300807
I'm gonna say it, love is gonna get in the way of anything you want to accomplish. You're going to have someone who will try change a lot about you. Shit feels nice at first but if you're desperate for love you're going to end up with someone who will try change everything about you. And it's going to be over time so you won't notice yourself changing. One day you'll be the person they want not the person you want.

Just saying don't look for love let it happen one day because if you force it you could end up with some mentally ill bitch.
>>
>>18300816
at this point i'd prefer that to being alone but i'm not naive enough to believe even a mentally ill girl could be attracted to me

im never going to experience a relationship and I can't stand it
>>
>>18300794
>probably will be for the rest of my life

Why?
>>
>>18300833
Maybe spend some more time with your family. They're the only people who might fully love you.
>>
>>18300794
By getting gf?

>>18293702
>>
>>18300857
I am 20 and feel like its almost impossible after all the years of loneliness
Like how do people even get in relationships
And how they support them
>>
>>18300835
i mean im a 24 year old male whos never had a girl attracted to me i'm clearly a unsuitable mate

im skinny, 5'9, awkward and have no confidence. There's zero redeemable qualities about me
>>
>>18300859
>>18300864
You need to realize that for typical average dude there are only two options:

Leave your comfort zone, improve yourself, maybe lower your standards and start chasing girls like your life is dependent on it or

Die alone.

Make your choice, but if you pick up die alone, next time you made thread, do it in r9k, not here.
>>
>>18300864
>whos never had a girl attracted to me

That's bullshit, you just didn't notice. Either because your self esteem is so low or because she wasn't hot enough for your standard.

>im skinny, 5'9, awkward and have no confidence.

I don't see "hunchback" or "burn victim" here, so I'm pretty sure you can get laid.
>>
>>18300868
I am used to be alone but also would like to try sex
>>
>>18300864
>skinny
That's not a flaw, fuckface

>5'9
That's how tall I am and I've fucked like 12 girls so far

>awkward and have no confidence
you can work with this if you want

You're going all out for an excuse not to try, and I respect the effort. Keep it up!
>>
>>18300908
With such attitude you are better of buying prostitute. Also
>used to be alone
Even the biggest introverts needs somebody talk to like once per month.

What were you even trying to tell?
>>
>>18300864
You're only as ugly as you feel. It's an unfortunate cliche, but girls really do dig confidence. I've seen pimple faced, goose necked dickheads sucking face with yoga pants wearing bombshells whose teeth are so straight and white it makes me cry.
>>
>>18300794
Kek this image reminds me of this one part of dark souls where I accidentally stumbled into a dark cave with a huge scary frog

anyway just get a whore, a good one in europe not some street walker
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.