[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on cheating on partners? Who is worse, the person in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: d.jpg (2MB, 7098x4360px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
2MB, 7098x4360px
opinions on cheating on partners? Who is worse, the person in the relationship cheating or the one outside? Are there any situations where cheating is acceptable?
>>
>>18300598
>Who is worse, the person in the relationship cheating or the one outside?
The one who is in a relationship, obviously.

>Are there any situations where cheating is acceptable?
No. Unless you and your partner agreed that it's fine to have sex with others, you are a piece of shit for breaking their trust and not having the decency to leave them.
>>
>>18300598
Only acceptable relationship to cheat in is when its an abusive one. Like if a girl was getting beat by her boyfriend I think she'd have the right to cheat.
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>opinions on cheating on partners?

Cheating is one of the most degenerate things you can do. If someone ever cheats on me, I will legit kill them for wasting my time and emotional energy. It is the real reason the sanctity of marriage is being tainted, not gays doing their own thing. If it were up to me I would want to purge the earth of cheaters and round them up in concentration camps.

>Who is worse, the person in the relationship cheating or the one outside?

Depends. If the outside person knew about the cheater being in a relationship, they are just as bad as the cheater. They are incredibly disrespectful and a terrible person. Yes the outside person isn't the one who made the commitment to the victim, but there's this thing called basic human decency.
If the outside person doesn't know about the existence of a relationship, they aren't as bad as the cheater.

>Are there any situations where cheating is acceptable?

No. Don't get into a monogamous relationship if you are looking to sleep around. At least have the decency to break up before you decide to be a degenerate. If you're in an abusive relationship your priority should be to get out of it, not sleep around. I understand that the relationship is shitty and basically doesn't even count, but your priority should be to get out of it, not to get your pussy dicked or your dick wet.
>>
>>18302050

I know words like slut and whore lost a lot of meaning but THAT would be the time they apply in a derogative way. Backwards logic and it sounds like you're just fishing for reasons to sleep around. Not YOU but the beat cheat.
>>
>>18302107
I think you tagged the wrong anon. I'm the anon who wants to gas the cheaters, not exactly looking for reasons to sleep around, other wise I would have to kill myself.
>>
>>18300598
thats like saying do i wipe my ass with toilet paper or with wet paper towel
>>
>>18300605
I second this.
>>
>>18300598
I once had an affair with a married woman. "How does it feel to be an adulterer?" she asked. "No, my dear," I corrected. "You are the adultress. I am merely a fornicator."
>>
>>18300598
i don't see how can you regard cheaters as 'bad' ppl... you were the one who chose to be with that person, you were the one to evaluate her/his character... if there is anyone to blame, that would be you, for you think in terms of short-span emtions
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.