[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get a match on tinder. I even right swipe everyone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170509-115410.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-115410.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I can't get a match on tinder. I even right swipe everyone. Is it because I'm ugly? Asian? Is it a rigged algorithm?
Please help.
>>
>>18300400
It's because you look dead inside. Were you born without facial muscles or something? Let's see an expression.
>>
>>18300400

How old are you? You look pretty young, barely out of your teens. People on Tinder are older, so that might be it.
>>
>>18300400
>No smile
>No phot with a suit or something "profesional"
>No photo with doggo or cute puppy
>No photo with other small chicks that makes you look taller.
>not lying and said you are over 6' tall.

Fix that
>>
>>18300400

Shit, I only focused on the photos, but now I've read the "averga for asian" part.

Dude, take that out. Right now.
>>
>>18300409
I'm 18. Some of these photos are from 17.
>>
>>18300416
Thanks dude
>>
>>18300424

You are too young for dating websites (at least where I'm from, but that might explain why no one replies to you).

You still have your school friends and you are probaly going to college. You have space to socialize. People your age don't use Tinder. Dating sites are for older people that have more limited options.
>>
>>18300433
What planet do you masturbate on?
>>
Your profile is basically "I'm Asian, short and boring". You need (1) at least one full body shot, no selfies (2) photos of you doing fun shit and (3) a decent haircut/hairstyling would help. On Tinder you want to communicate that "You're going to have a good time with me". As it is, you just look like an uninteresting schoolkid
>>
>>18300448

As I said, maybe it's where I live, but people in my area are 20+ on dating websites, and the ones close to 20 are far and few between.
>>
>>18300451
>Your profile is basically "I'm Asian, short and boring"

Top kek
>>
File: 1468179709330.jpg (91KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1468179709330.jpg
91KB, 459x612px
>>18300400
>I'm 5'8 (5'9 in the morning) which is average for Koreans
>>
>>18300400

I dunno. You have a lot of photos with baby girls in it and it comes off kinda creeeepy don't you think? I mean tinder is dating for people over the age of 5 I imagine?
>>
>>18300716
>a lot of photos with baby girls in it and it comes off kinda creeeepy don't you think? I mean tinder is dating for people over the age of 5 I imagine?
Stupid Americans. For normal people it means he values his family.
>>
>>18300402
>it looks like you're dead inside
That's just the average soulless Asian drone look
>>
>>18300720
>implying valuing your family is of importance on a hookup app

>>18300400
You look like a weeabo kid in most pictures, and your description is cringeworthy.

Tinder is ultimately a fucking app. That means women there are looking for someone to fuck, not to babysit. If they look at your profile and don't feel you can give them good dicking in thebest case scenario, they'll swipe left.

Take more manly and interesting pictures, ones that your momma would say "oh my boy is not a baby anymore", and you should prosper
>>
>>18300720

lol values baby vaginas maybe. GTFO
>>
>>18300720

>Stupid Americans

first of all, I'm an Asian girl. second, isn't Tinder American? third, this guy asked for help and he obvs needs it. He's got no game. Fourth, if you are anon, you are a loser and need to go kill yourself lul. sorry, not sorry
>>
Change that cringy description and ditch the dolphin and bed picture
>>
>>18300400
Shit, Harry.

I'll fucking help you make a decent profile. God knows you need it.
Are you willing to accept my help?
>>
Take down that shitty crayola picture people don't wanna bang adult children
>>
>>18300422
Yeah that makes you seem insecure.
>>
>>18300744
>valuing your family is of importance on a hookup app
Important for every man.
>>18300778
If you are Asian then you should know that every Asian culture values family over everything else.
>>
>>18300416
Kek this post just made me realise how silly women are
>>
>>18300822

They obvs aren't cuz they're just busy arguing with everyone lol. stupid af anon.
>>
>>18300831
>family meme
...OP's trying to get hooked up and you all still think that there's some sort of meaningful significance to plastering the faces of his beloved family on a fuck app?
whew
>>
>>18300400
All your photos are boring. You only need one that shows your face well while the rest should show who you actually are/stuff you like. And even the first sentence of your bio reeks of self-pity.
>>
>>18300845
So what, it should fake secureness.
Besides, OP doesn't seem to me like a guy who wants to only "hook up". He probably looks for a deep relationship, just in wrong place.
>>
>>18300831

I am Asian, family is important, but you're still fucking creepy af. I'm trying to help you. You're the one who's confused. If you're not taking the advice, you're not going to find anyone. Weirdo
>>
>>18300887
Its not about you or me or him, its about the universal truth that family is important and stupid Americans fail to appreciate that. Nothing personal.
>>
>>18300889

Hey anon, my father raped me as a child. So your universal truth honestly does not apply universally.
>>
>>18300400
OP, I suggest you get off tinder and pray to Jesus to find you a helpmeet. In the Bible God says, “It is not good that the man should be alone. I will make him a helper suitable for him.” God saw that Adam was lonely, if you get on your knees and cry out to Jesus and submit your life to Him, He will answer your prayer
>>
>>18300912
Rape card has been successfully pulled
>>
>>18300918
What the fuck?
Tf was that
>>
Btw guys, I'm open to hearing what you have to say. Honestly I thought my profile was fine until I read the replies. I am willing to change things here and there
>>
>>18300889

>Family is important
>Americans are stupid

ugh I get it. you're a fob and a loser
>>
>>18300889
>family: fairly common American value
>there are non-Americans questioning the family shit as well
>stupid Americans

You seem to be stupid or am baiting. Either ways, get the fuck off that app. Posting your family all over a fuck app is dishonorable to their name and uses them as some sort of trophy.
>>
>>18300912

Wow I did not see this one coming. That's awful what happened to you.. I hope you're going to therapy or something. Don't let Harry trigger you lul. Take good care of yourself
>>
>>18300716
It's not creepy at all? Any normie would just go "aw is that your little sister/cousin/niece/whatever how cute" If he takes his pictures wiith his dog does that mean he wants to fuck his dog? Of course not.

OP, from your description it doesn't seem like you're a person, let alone an interesting one. Just "a Korean" who is "average height." Any pictures where you are smiling, with friends, pictures of you doing hobbies? It can bring starting points for a conversation, where on the way you can convince her for fug if she likes you enough.

It's been said before, but Tinder's just a hookup site. Get out if you want something more meaningful.
>>
>>18300951
You don't seem like a type who will do well with Tinder girls really, but there are plenty of attractive girls who will appreciate you. What do you think? You think it is worth to pull some random Tinder sluts? Girl on Tinder are the same who are in the clubs.
If you want profile, then leave only photo with a wink and in your glasses, remove the rest, take some pictures on a bike or whatever you fucking like. Look up how to be photogenic.
>>
>>18300400
/r/tinder. Get them to rate and give suggestions (There's a sticky at the top for rating profiles) - I got suggestions for mine, not all of them I can implement.

My initial reaction is that you don't seem to stand out much. You have too many selfies as well. Probably 2 selfies max (1 main profile pic and 1 non-profile. You might need a pic doing a sport or something as Well, also of you and a couple of friends.

I would definitely recommend going to the gym and getting buffed. This will give you a HUGE advantage over the other tinder users. Remember, girls get heaps of tinder matches daily, and you have to stand out a lot on your main profile pic for them to even look at you - getting buffed is the easiest way.
>>
>>18300971
Omg I just noticed the bio... dude that's bad. Your implying that everyone doesn't know your asian?

Write something short and funny.

Also another suggestion - Google successful male tinder profiles and have a look at what they do.
>>
>>18300400
Nigga, you have literally 33% of your pictures on a dating site that meant to present you as attractive with kids.

And you look depressed as fuck on the rest sans one shitty quality one with somewhat of a cheeky smile.

>>18300422
Also this.

>>18300720
No one gives a shit about him valuing his family on a hook up site. Specially the amount of the pictures is excessive.
>>
>>18300984
>No one gives a shit about him valuing his family on a hook up site
Goddamn degenerate hook up culture... Should be turned into dust, like Soddom and Gomorra.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170509-162157.png (835KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-162157.png
835KB, 1080x1920px
I changed it a bit so far. I'm gonna take a pic with my brothers car since girls wouldn't appreciate my prius. Also gonna look for some short girls so I can get a pic with them.
>>
>>18300995
>(5 9 in the morning)
Dude you are cringe
Don't write anything about height, just put in bio
>>
>>18300987
Would you complain that no one cares about your cars on a site for parents too? Or that your work experience as a janitor is ignored when applying for a programmer position?

Certain roles have certain expectations. There is nothing wrong with that.

>>18300995
>I'm gonna take a pic with my brothers car since girls wouldn't appreciate my prius.
Silly idea. They'll eventually find out and it'll look worse for you than no car. Besides, unless you're THAT insecure, leave out material shit like that in the first place.

The main pic is still pretty bad. What kind of emotion does it cause when you look at it?
>>
I put a pic of 14 year old me in NY. They probably won't noticed since I haven't really changed since then lol. I also got a pic with a good goat friend of mine since he's the closest thing to a doggo.
>>
File: 20170509_164235.jpg (730KB, 1155x1653px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_164235.jpg
730KB, 1155x1653px
>>18300999
Here's what I look like when I'm actually smiling. I look like a fucking downy. I'm insecure about my smile because I turn into a fuckhead.
>>
your hair is bad. your expression is bad, and your pictures don't make you look fun
>>
>>18301023
well your hair is fine but it's dry with no product in it, which is not good

>>18301012
no, you have a nice smile
men are supposed to smile in their profiles, with their mouth closed, according to some articles I read
>>
>>18301023
So what
I like his profile because he is true to himself
I wouldn't change myself to impress Tinder whores
>>
>>18301029
>I wouldn't do anything to impress tinder whores
so what are you doing in this thread then?
>>
>>18301029

lolol why go on tinder then? Why even this thread then?
>>
>>18301031

lol you beat me to it.
>>
>>18301029
tinder "whores" look for specific things. If you don't want to change your appearance, that's fine, but not expect women to come flocking to you.

Men who are successful at tinder look at people who gets the most matches, finds out why they get the most matches and simply copies their profile (tailoring it to themselves)
>>
>>18301029

You're not really the family values gentleman you think you are by calling women on Tinder "whores". God you really are a pathetic piece of shit arent you
>>
>>18301031
>>18301035
>>18301043
>>18301050
Sometimes I wonder if people even read what I write
I am not OP
>>
>>18301012
You have a great smile. You need to work on your confidence.
>>
>>18301050
many of them are promiscuous, though, and I can see his problem with that. psychologically speaking, our idea of monogamous romantic partnership and or idea of being liberated and allowed to do what you want are at odds. the only way to deal with this disconnect is to have wisdom and to be very discerning, which is extremely difficult.

and if you boil everything down into "good" or "bad" person, you're not going to have a pleasant time, although I agree with you on some level. the /r9k/ ideology is disgusting and for losers. misogyny and alt-right is obviously just a mentality that people who aren't meshing with society adopt to defend themselves from pain they experience by being low in the social hierarchy and unable to have the sway they want with people

all that being said, you have to understand that someone who has a lot of sexual partners is statistically less likely to be a stable partner themselves

stability is good because it doesn't necessarily mean marriage, it just means being able to come to a social contract/agreement and stick to it without making everything absolute hell
>>
>>18301050
Oh man I am high off weed right now and had a 5 minute laugh flash after your post
Good job
>>
>>18301059
>>18301050

how "adults" "communicate" these days, thanks to the internet

disappointing
>>
>>18301050
t. female Tinder user
>>
>>18301058
Quick question, what's r9k
>>
>>18301054
I agree. You need to be more confident and stage some fake candids with your friends. Look at articles about which kinds of pictures are most appealing.

that might give you some ideas
>>
>>18301068
a second /b/ where people who were insufferable became delegated to. it eventually evolved into its own ironic subculture/counter-culture. they're the propagators of glorious memes such as pepe the frog and "chad"

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18301078
You're a female, aren't you?
>>
>>18300400
you're cute, but I wouldn't swipe because you seem kinda sad, bland, and boring
>>
>>18301083
exhibit a

no I'm not female but I do like sociology
>>
>>18301094
>but I do like sociology
Oh, just a cuckold then, my mistake.
>>
>>18301097
>social science
>people having sex with your girl
I fail to see the connection

are you capable of explaining your logic here, or are you just that much of a waste of oxygen?

do you have thoughts that aren't stereotyped, simplistic, and predictable? it's making me sad for you, man.
>>
>>18301105
If you are feminist it means you are low test
>>
>>18301012
It looks fine as fuck and you got great teeth.

>>18301097
>liking science makes you a cuck
Good job supporting anti-intellectualism. When are we going to burn books next?
>>
>>18301105
Well, they do say that it's a thinking man's fetish, but I personally find it immoral and disgusting. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
And do you get a sense of validation from posting as a tripfag on a mongolian throat singing board?
>>
Btw, if you guys haven't noticed, I'm socially lacking. I have no friends. I'm only close with my family. And new to 4chan. Not that it matters.
>>
>>18301116
Skip Tinder, just find yourself a fellow Korean qt, Im sure she will appreciate and you can enjoy traditional Korean art together
>>
>>18301012
honestly you look more attractive like this
>>
>>18301125
Yea, at this point, I think I'm just not gonna do this tinder thing
>>
>>18301113
>stereotyped
>simplistic
you basically don't know how to use statistics. how old are you?

I wouldn't call myself a feminist. I do think white men are dominant in society, but I don't get self-righteous and upset about it. It is what it is. Lobbying against males and against whites is retarded, and the fact it's become synonymous with the term social justice is a complete failure.

>>18301115
It's a name, not a trip. It gets the advice noticed more, but sometimes people with nothing to contribute and nothing better to do try to squabble.

I'm not any happier with society than you friend. I just take some solace in the fact that I am not you.

>>18301116
make friends, do your hair, go to beautiful places and take fake candids with them

look at what successful user's profiles look like
>>
>>18301135
personally I don't fuck with it
>>
>>18301136
I think reddit would be more fitting for you, my friend.
>>
Not actually hard to make friends. I can make friends easy, but since I am getting older, I have to pick friends that are high value. Since you are young, this won't matter so much. It's as simple as join a group you like and have fun with people who like the same thing. People will want to be your friend if they see you having a good time.
>>
>>18300400
Get rid of that shit about your height you insecure faggot
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.