[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel angry all the time. Like I just want to hurt something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1494253659744.jpg (80KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
1494253659744.jpg
80KB, 1024x551px
I feel angry all the time. Like I just want to hurt something badly. I'm an unemotional guy, haven't cried in years, but these days i'm getting mad as hell at everything.
Where is fight club?
>>
>I am unemotional guy
>I feel angry all the time
I'm no psychology expert but it sounds like you bottle up your emotions and you're erupting now. It's probably time to face and work through (possibly with the help of counseling) your emotions so you don't end up doing something destructive to your future or suffering more than is necessary.
>>
When you're angry go for a run. If you're still angry, keep running.

You'll be too tired to be angry afterwards and you'll feel a lot better. Plus the added benefits of constant running will be yours.
>>
>>18300380
Time to pick up BJJ. There's nothing like physical challenge to release your frustration.
>>
>>18300397
Is it true that all BJJ practitioners are gay?
>>
Ypu sound like me op. I am this way because my dad physically abused me and screamed at me as a kid and i have ptsd because of it. The most common traits in ptsd are a constant anger that doesnt go away and anxiety. Did something happen to you in your past to trigger this anger and now youre angry at everything because of that ???
>>
Buy a Cadillac wash it smoke a fat blunt then hit the highway
>>
>>18300437
No but bjj makes you a lot happier and you bond with other practioners so you act gay bc u no longer has to put up bullshit walls of toughness as a means of protection, so you automatically become more friendly because you no longer fear ppl
>>
>>18300513
Damn that makes a lot of sense
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.