[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he sound immature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8088.png (387KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8088.png
387KB, 750x1334px
I'm in my 20's and talking to a guy who is 43 years old and these are screenshots of our conversation. He seems to put an emphasis on kissing a lot and his style of texting kind of comes across as what a teenage boy would reply. It is just me or does he sound like a teenager....?
>>
File: IMG_8089.png (427KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8089.png
427KB, 750x1334px
Second screenshot.
>>
File: IMG_8090.jpg (62KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8090.jpg
62KB, 750x642px
Again with the kissing thing
>>
I honestly don't get what you're bitching about.
>>
>>18300348
If you don't like him don't date him. Simple as that.

Why are you looking for someone who's around twice your age anyway?
>>
>>18300358
It's just that he's 43 years old and I thought guys around that age have a more mature way of texting somebody
>>
>>18300365
I do like him. I just never had a guy talk about kissing me and sound like a bubbly teenager. I remember talking like that when I was a teenager, now I'm 25.
>>
>>18300366
Age is a number. Everyone matures at their own pace.

Did you think maybe he's texting you that way on purpose?
>>
>>18300372
Hmm. I'm honestly not sure. He could be but to be honest I think he's just being himself.
>>
There is no way you're supposed to text. Personally I (29m) don't like to have lewd conversations over text but I've seen a lot of other people's conversations with women and it really varies based on personality. If you don't like it, or something feels off just don't deal with him is my advice.
>>
Does he work in a business factory?
>>
>>18300378
Don't get me wrong, I don't like lewd conversations either, that's best for in person.

I'm just kind of, not "turned off" but questioning his text messages.
>>
>>18300382
He's a businessman. Doesn't work in a factory.
>>
>>18300366
He's freaking out because he's twice your age. Just look at all the threads up right now about "gf is 6 years younger oh god wat do?" Deal with it or find someone closer to your own age.
>>
>>18300386
He's not twice my age, I'm in my mid-20s and he is in his early 40's
>>
>>18300394
Oh so you're autistic. That explains it.
>>
>>18300398
Not sure how you came up with that conclusion. He's 43 and texting me like he's a teenager. I never said he was twice my age, if you knew simple math or read what I had to say, you wouldn't have assumed he was twice my age.
>>
>>18300348
no, he texts in a way that makes him seem old. makes sense since he's ~20 years older than you
>>
>>18300401
>You were 7 years old when he was your age
>He's afraid that he's going to accidentally hurt you because he's bought into the feminist age gap persecution
>He's awkward because he's thinking "what the fuck am I doing?" and "what will other people think?" and "am I abusing my old dude authority?" and "holy shit, what are young people even like? I haven't talked to a 25 year old in 15 years."
>The defining feature of teens is romantic awkwardness
>Therefore, his texts seem immature
Make any more sense now?
>>
>>18300348
He sounds cool.
>>
>>18300348
Honestly he just sounds like a guy who's really into you. There's a meme that older men are more detached from conversation but in reality as you get older you get more like this you become more excited to meet someone who you're interested especially with such an age difference he might just be a genuine excited and romantic esq guy.
>>
>>18300366
You are mistaken. Old people are even stupider and more socially inept than millenials. When you are in your 40's, you will come off like a sheltered retard too. It won't mean you are one though, since you see what kids grow up with now like FNAF and the like.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.