[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl who i like, find attractive and compatible with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1468888487915.gif (46KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1468888487915.gif
46KB, 450x510px
>meet a girl who i like, find attractive and compatible with personality wise
>she likes my personality but i'm not her "type" physically

this always happens. every girl that has been attracted to me has never "clicked" with me personality wise and it bothers me

i have strong, "masculine" facial characteristics, but i can't pull off the masculine angle because my personality is so "feminine" and i'm also not tall (5'7"). every girl that i meet that doesn't care about "masculine" characteristics aren't attracted to me because i'm physically not androgynous enough

am I just fucked forever because of the disconnect with my face and my personality? every girl that was physically attracted to me thought there was something wrong with me personality-wise or was turned off by it
>>
>>18299978
>every girl
5? 20? 50? 100?

Either keep trying, lower your criteria and give chance to girls you havent clicked yet with or die alone.

Your choice now.
>>
move to south asia
>>
I have no better advice to give than
meditate daily.
>>
>>18299978

The reason they don't like "your type" is because you're very short for a guy.

It's kind of like how guys reject fat girls for being fat, only you can't really change your height.

Maybe aim for super short girls, but even they want taller guys in most cases. At least you have good facial structure. Maybe try and change your mannerisms and get fitter.
>>
>>18299978

Plenty of pleople won't find you attractive. You will find plenty of poeple not attractive too.

You can let that bother you, or you can focus on those that find you attractive. Your choice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.