[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im so fucking depressed i dont know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DEPRESSION.jpg (125KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DEPRESSION.jpg
125KB, 2000x1000px
Im so fucking depressed i dont know what to do
>>
>>18299964
What got you down anon?
I'm here for you, elaborate
>>
I havent been happy for long time. I faked being happy.
>>
It is that i dont have a gf nor have no idea wtf im going to do. Im fat no close friends to talk to. People are cynical to me. I still try to seem happy while feeling like i have no purpose. Tried to hide it with video games but im too depressed to even play them. Also last post was mine
>>
>tfw childhood issues are constantly on my mind somehow after being rejected by a girl I really fucking liked

I keep zoning in and out of reality and just masturbate to numb myself
>>
>>18299984
dude...
has it occurred to you that life iss putting obstacle and problems in front of you because it is what you as a person need to overcome in order to grow into a new phase of your life as a human being and more importantly as a man?

>Tried to hide it with video games but im too depressed to even play them

Escapism can only help you so much. you gotta face it. the thing that you are trying so hard to (subconsciously) escape from. stop retreating to video games.

you say you dont have a GF. well thats you wanting new things from life and it will not come easy. otherwise wouldn't be worth having. I suspect you have even poisoned video games and no longer even find joy in that because you have applied too much to make up for the tired places in your life.

start to cruel out of this pitt. little by little. it will be hard. propably the hardest thing you have ever done. but it will be worth it. you will have respect for yourself and you will have your freedom and joy back in life and may even find play vidya without being depressed.

I used to be like you anon.

there is a dragon that needs to be confronted. now you can hide in your village. the dragon will eventually come and burn you and your entire village down you can go and confront this dragon at its own lair and defeat. and IF you do there will be plenty of gold and loot.

you know what needs to be done. get a boy and start writing faggot.
>>
>>18299984
Shhhhh calm yourself brother.

First of all you should understand that tho this is an anonymous message board, you are very brave for making this post. You kind of beat yourself up in your post, by mentioning only your faults so why not mention some strengths now? Even if its trivial stuff like that you try to be kind, or are patient with others, just be honest. Youre not as big a piece of shit as you think you are.

Okay now onto your question "what do i do" you mention not having a gf, im gonna assume youre in your teens or early 20s and have never been in love, let me tell you this. Not being in love sucks, but no pain is greater than having found true love but then losing it due to whatever. Having a gf will not only not solve a lot of your emotional issues, but you now have to take on her emotional issues as well. Bear this in mind.

Next, in regards to not knowing what to do, something new try stuff out. I personally sat in my bedroom jerking off to hentai and trolling on 4chan for a good 5 solid years and then it just hit me one day- no wonder i have no friends i stay inside my house and close myself off all day every day. So go outside, keep your head up, and smile at people as you acknowledge them back. Maybe say good morning or how are you. Youd be suprised at how many ppl you can meet that way. Hey you said you feel fat? Maybe find a nearby trail or something and go on morning walks, make them meditative, take everything in, smile at people, try to be thankful for stuff, even if the only things you can think of are like "im glad i can control my bowels" just be thankful and not judgemental
>>
>>18300019
man how the fuck fuck do i structure my sentences like this!

fuuuuuuck

am this fag by the way >>>18300009
>>
>>18300019
>>18300019
>So go outside, keep your head up, and smile at people as you acknowledge them back. Maybe say good morning or how are you. Youd be suprised at how many ppl you can meet that way. Hey you said you feel fat? Maybe find a nearby trail or something and go on morning walks, make them meditative, take everything in, smile at people, try to be thankful for stuff, even if the only things you can think of are like "im glad i can control my bowels" just be thankful and not judgemental

I highly recommend this, I started going for walks and just looking at them when you or they make eye contact and waving or saying hey really does something to you. Other than that observing nature and what happens really just gets you out of your head.
>>
>>18300027
Hahaha i dunno man I read lots of boots relating to spirituality so it probably just comes out through my writing.

I liked your advice btw and op should definitely view lifes hurdles with the mindset of "the worst thats going to happen is i fall, not trying is much worse"
>>
>>18299964
There are real people out in the world who have managed to get over the cusp of depression, and are turning around to lower a rope.

Search FB/Craigslist/Meetup for any traces of anything interesting in your area, and don't stop there. The first few places are just gateways to the next. Don't try to be cool, don't try to make lifelong friends, nothing like that. Just talk to people, ask what they're into, ask if they know about other places/meetups.

I wound up in the building community and I really love it. We just build cool shit out of wood and then light it on fire. For a bit I was going to BitCoin meetups, and I learned a bunch. I used to go this lame ass hippy gathering, fuck that.

Point is: there are groups of people meeting up in most places, and while most of them suck, you can use one to get to the next. Eventually, you'll find something.

P.S. go easy on humor, try to say something nice about people you meet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.