[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend jealous of roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2430.jpg (110KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2430.jpg
110KB, 764x960px
I just moved into a new place and my roommates are a dude and a chick. They grew up together and have been friends for ages, and they're both lovely.

My girlfriend, however, had an unexpected little freak when she met her the other day. My roommate knows I'm taken and I have no interest, but My girlfriend keeps talking about how she's "younger and hotter" than her, and says she "wishes she never met her", and wasn't happy when she found out the three of us spent the last few nights having dinner and hanging out together.

I don't understand why she's so jealous? I mean, at the end of the day, it'd be my fault if I fucked my roommate, not my roommate's. And I've had female roommates before? Why this one? What gives?
>>
She's jealous and feels threatened by a more attractive woman, a woman that lives with her boyfriend.

She's worried YOU'LL fuck her and leave her.
>>
>>18299838
Imagine it as the reverse. Most people wouldn't be okay with their girlfriend living with a guy.
>>
Would you be okay with it if your girlfriend lived with a guy who is hotter and better than you in every way, and you found out she had dinner with him and spent the nights hanging out with him? Wouldn't you be worried that she ends up cheating, or leaving you for him?
>>
How stupid are you? Seriously.

How do you not understand her feelings on this? If you really can't leave then try to bring your gf along when you all hang out.
>>
>>18299898
>Most people wouldn't be okay with their girlfriend living with a guy.
What? Lol.
>>
>inb4 OP is the kind of asshat that freaks out when his girlfriend wants to go to a concert in a group that includes a single guy
>>
>>18300399
Not in the slightest. I don't give a shit what my girlfriend does. Most of her friends are male. Hell, she could probably fuck one of em and I wouldn't care. Ive been in open relationships before and I haven't minded
>>
>>18300379
My girlfriend lives an hour away on the other side of the city (where I moved from to be closer to work). Even if I invited her over every evening if we happen to all be home chilling I doubt it'd be feasible for her to come.

I've told her I'm not interested in my roommate but she doesn't seem to trust that and that's a red flag for me.
>>
>>18301331
>Hell, she could probably fuck one of em and I wouldn't care.

Have you said this to your girlfriend? Maybe she hears your cavalier attitude to sleeping with other people and infers that you might fuck your roommate. Maybe make a point to be a bit more jealous, I know if we were all enlightened there'd be no jealousy or whatever, but people kind of expect it and it's reassuring in a way.
>>
>>18301378
I haven't said anything of the sort to her. I haven't given her any reason to doubt me lmao
>>
People can tell when a relationship is inappropriate. She knew the others weren't a threat and this one is. You're a piece of shit for moving in with another girl without knowing if your girl would be okay with it though. And even if she said she was okay with it, you should have been respectful enough to her to not even put yourself in that situation where there's an off-chance it could happen.
>>
>Partner and I are going to be moving in with some friends soon
>One of said friends is fucking hot
>We're both clearly into each other a little
>We're going to be home alone together most of the time
I'm not gonna cheat, that would be devastating and I'd rather die than do that, but fuck it kinda sucks that there's no way a threesome would work out.
>>
>>18299838

because you didnt invite her over you asshole fucking self retard
>>
>>18301353
"red flag"?????? youre willing to leave your girlfriend because your room mate is a girl?? youre a disgrace of the male gender
>>
>>18302279
No, I'm concerned she's jealous and worried over some fantasy she's concocted. I've stated several times, in this thread and to her, that I'm not attracted to and not interested in sleeping with my roommate. I've never cheated and I don't plan on starting, nor have I given her any reason to worry. I won't tolerate controlling or jealous behaviour tho.
>>
>>18302168
Asking your partners permission to live with friends, or cutting contact with the other gender because of a partner, is fucking crazy lmao
>>
>>18302304
Actions speak louder than words.
>>18302145
You never spoke with your girlfriend about this?

Now it seems more and more likely her "fantasy" could potentially become reality.
>>18302307
>friends
Read the first paragraph in OP.
>>
>>18302549
Yes, I'm sorry for never mentioning to my girlfriend I probably wouldn't care if she slept with someone else.

It's not a kink, I just wouldn't care. Why would I discuss something I don't care about?
>>
>>18302549
All this projecting.

>>18302622
Your girlfriend getting a little insecure is understandable. Freaking out over it is a bit over the top.
>>
>>18301331
Just because you dont mind open relationships doesnt mean she wont as well. The fact that youve been in an open relationship before this scenario would be an even bigger red flag for her.
>>
>>18301331
Just curious about what sort of boundaries you have in your relationship if you wouldn't care about your gf fucking her friends.
>>
>>18299838
>three of us spent the last few nights having dinner and hanging out together.
And you didn't invite her?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.