[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How do I tell my boyfriend I have a rape fantasy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1033.jpg (16KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
16KB, 288x216px
How do I tell my boyfriend I have a rape fantasy?
>>
>>18299775
The key word is roleplay.

Also before the act set up safe word so he wont rape you for real. Have fun!

Almost nobody refuses good pussy and oportunity to wrestle a bit with nice lady at the same time.
>>
>>18299775
With your words
>>
>>18299783
My boyfriend is a beta male I'm his mistress so it's kinda hard. I'm just tired of being the dominate one all the time.
>>
>>18299789
I'd give up this fetish right away
>>
>>18299789
Then start talking about fantasies. Ask him more of his. When he starts asking, tell him to guess or ask yes/no questions. If your too scared to admit out of the blue, it should be easier when you know it's on his mind as well
>>
Tell him you have a rape Fantasy

Discuss it with him, if you're his mistress order him to lmao
>>
>>18299789
You are op ?? You are white girl ?
>>
Yo nigga I have a rape fantasy come pound my pussy
>done
>>
>>18299775
hey bf i have a rape fantasy
>>
Small, but potentially significant suggestion:

Don't use the term rape. The term carries with it a lot of baggage that can either make him nervous or make it unclear to him what it is that you want him to do (and he might be too anxious/nervous/embarassed to ask for exact directions).

IMO, just tell him that you have a sexual fantasy where he's taking you by force and give examples of things that you imagine like:

He's yelling at you that you're his bitch
He's really smashing you hard like he's trying to punish you with his cock
He's gripping your ankles/wrists/arms extra hard because wants to man-handle you and not give a shit
You're yelling at him and begging but he doesn't stop.

Make a story out of it, hell it might even help get the two of you in the mood.

Just don't be like "Hey so like I wanna get raped. By you."

Might also be a good idea to agree on a safe word or something so that you both know where it gets too far.
>>
Be like >Hey, so I've been thinking
>I wanna try you being all dominant and shit
>Like forceful and rough
>If thats ok with you
>Like so hard it makes feminists cry
Something like that
>>
>>18300076
>>18300325

lul problem solveded
>>
>>18300332

Not OP but this is really good advice. I might ask my bf the same since I have these fantasies too.
>>
File: 1488842987368.jpg (132KB, 706x522px)
1488842987368.jpg
132KB, 706x522px
>>18299775
>>18299789
Why is it that hard to find girls into this kind of roleplaying? It would be fun for a while to have sex with a girl while she cries for her mommy, feeling herself absolutely dominated.
>>
>>18299775
Just do something so infuriating that he wants to rape you.
>>
>>18301124
this is the worst thing to do
>>
"I have a rape fantasy"

maybe phrase it differently if he's all wholesome and proper:

"I have a fantasy about a guy holding me down and taking what he wants from me."

Most girls will say this tentatively, which doesn't get the message across. say

"forcefully, without permission, aggressively"

If he doesn't get the picture after that, god bless him
>>
There is very little my wife could admit to being into that would offend me

I mean.... i..... I'm kind of into what ever once so,,,, unfortunately my wife's fetish seems to be trying to grow her hymen back
>>
File: 1494011785110.jpg (47KB, 560x608px)
1494011785110.jpg
47KB, 560x608px
>>
if you're worried that telling him about it directly will spoil some of the rapey fun, leave a note where he may or may not see it that says something like

>don't touch this note
>don't tell me you saw this note
>i want you to rape me
>the safe word is "xxxxx"

if he sees it and wants to do it, he'll rape you and it will feel more real bc you don't know for sure if he actually saw it. if he sees it and doesn't wanna, then he might talk to you about itand you'll have to talk him into it.
>>
You're going to suffer possibly irreversible psychological trauma if you try to act out the rape fantasy with him. It won't be a fantasy to you until you feel like it's real. And when it's real to you and you think your boyfriend is really losing his shit and doing it without realizing he is, it'll traumatize you.

Stay far away from rape fantasies. They are fucking terrifying to play with. Don't do it.
>>
>>18301585
lmao this is not correct
>>
>>18301585
I take it your ex bf had a far darker streak than you imagined, then.
>>
>>18299789

You're the dom. Order him to do it. Turn it into a "slave uprising" thing or whatever.
>>
My gf and I started tellig each other all the fucked up shit we're into when we tried mdma. Was fun. Luckily we're very compatible, not sure about you and your sub bf
>>
>>18299789
Just tell him if he's a real man he'll fuck you right there
>>
my gf told me to rape her
ex told me she had a dream i forcefully fucked her

and i did despite being a head over heels type of dude
give us green light
>>
Literally just give him permission. I'm a sub guy but I love to be dominate. If you just tell him hey. I want to switch. Then that's that. Hell I wish my girlfriend would do the same. I love serving her don't get me wrong. But I'm getting tired of it all the time. Our problem is, she acts tough. But she's made of glass and I know the minute I Dom it's going to be way to real for her.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.