[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i know if massage parlors do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: succ3.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
succ3.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
I want to be able to give money for some good hand or succ. But how do I tell if those chinese massage parlors do it? Is there a secret phrase i say or some shit? Should i call over the phone and blatantly ask?
>>
"Y dont u get a gf nig-"
Fuck that, just tell me how i can find out
>>
Y dont u get a gf nig
>>
>>18299683
If that's the kind of thing you're looking for "blatantly ask" a cab driver m8, they more than likely will know know not just the places that do that stuff but could probably recommend the good ones
>>
>>18299683
>ask
That sounds reasonable.
>>
>>18299700
I dont take cabs tho
>>
>>18299696
Boi.
>>
>>18299703
Yeah and then get them suspicious and get them thinking im a cop? No. I need a better way of saying it slicker or somethinnnng
>>
>>18299727
Well think of it in practical terms.
When you have message parlou and want to make extra cash, you NEED to tell your customers that such feature exists. So like go in, pay for nessage and ask during one? If they dont have it, it will be just embarrasing a little and then you never return and try different one.

Also cant you get a gf instead?
>>
>>18299717
Fuck off you cretin, what kind of a response to good advice is that??
>>
>>18299760
Alright, i suppose i can spend 50 bucks to test my luck
>>
Okay OP. I work in a massage parlor and i get to deal with sweaty weebs like you all the time.

Ask yourself some rather logical questions.

>What are its normal trading hours?
Legit massage is generally open 9am to maybe 8 or 9pm for people to come after work. Rub and tugs generally open from say 12pm to 2am.

>Location
Is the shop located along a busy shopping mall with glass windows to the reception? or near the local clubbing scene or out in the middle of nowhere with tinted windows and a carpark out the back?

>What products do they offer?
Are the costs listed next to legitimate products such as "sports massage, 30mintues legs and back" or does it just give a vague time reference? If its just a time reference, you are in tug-town my man.

>Does it offer medical rebates for servicemen and pensioners?
This one shouldn't need explaining, but most likely your countrys health department would probably only be willing to pay for physiotherapy or remedial massage. Hand jobs are on your own money.

>Is the staff 100% asian female?
rub and tugs don't often hire men or white people.

>Is the massage any good?
Oddly enough, prostitues tend to know very little about muscle structure and anatomy. If she is just rubbing oil with her palms randomly accross your back and legs, she may not be a proffessional.

>Do you have autism?
This is important because lots of you spergs cannot understand basic social cues. She is being nice to you because she wants you to relax and be less tense for the massage, not because she wants to run your tiny dick.

Just have some common sense and social awareness.

Although if i need to actually say that, chances are the whole reason you need to pay for a hand job is because you lack these things.

Also can the mods sticky this? I have seen these threads posted so many times i have lost count and i am getting really tired of booting your fat asses out of my store for touching my girls.
>>
do massage parlors even offer bjs? pretty sure its all handies>>18299683
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 161x193px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 161x193px
>>18299683
> Is there a secret phrase i say or some shit?
Klaatu barada nikto

Or you could just use rubmaps.com.
>>
File: dubstripsandthegame.jpg (36KB, 419x467px) Image search: [Google]
dubstripsandthegame.jpg
36KB, 419x467px
>>18299998
Uh. So close.
>>
i dont remember the name but theres basically a yelp for massage places that give hjs.
>>
>>18300001
same as you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.