[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend got into an argument I told her she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Me and my girlfriend got into an argument

I told her she was being condescending to me

Her reply was something along the lines of "how you feel is your own fault"

This came off as pretty fucked up and cold to me, like she was disregarding everything or how I felt. This made things a lot worse and she refused to see where I was coming from

My question is how would you take hearing "your feelings are your own fault", did I misinterpret what she said? I still can't get past it as being anything but writing someone's feelings off

Thank you
>>
Well you're not telling us the whole story, so we can't weigh in on this properly.
>>
She's right. It's your entire fault. That doesn't mean your emotions are there randomly, they're there for a reason and the reason is her.
>>
>>18299660
>argument
>should I get butt hurt over something said in a fit of anger when both of us were mad, emotional, and out of our right minds?

Up to you.
>>
>>18299690
Partially true but also eat shit people say shit they damn well mean in an argument all the time
>>
>>18299694
Doesn't change the fact. Whether you choose to get butt hurt over it is entirely up to you.
>>
>>18299660
You two were (im assuming) in alot of heat. Was there a better way of saying "youre being condescending to me"? I say there is. You got to explain how you feel. Dont attack her. "I feel like im being treated ______" is a better way of saying it so it doesnt sound like youre atracking her. But of course im assuming she also attacked you verbally. Let this simer down and once everything has settled a bit, talk to her camly. Dont attack her by saying "youre ____" or "you always____." If she attacks you, be the adult and try to regulaye it by asking whats in her mind. Try not to take everything personal, people dont tend to express themselves very well and sometimes they say what they dont mean...
>>
>>18299701
Im not the OP retard
>>
>>18299710
I choose not to get butt hurt over this comment. The choice was mine.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.