[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldnt I kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1493375405371.jpg (17KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493375405371.jpg
17KB, 370x699px
I am a 20 year old ugly manlet failure who has never been with anyone I have no friends and my family doesnt seem to care about me I want to end my life so much I am so lonely and depressed and dont know what to do, all I do is play vidya and lurk chans but I cant take the pain in my chest anymore
>>
Join the army, they'll make you man the fuck up.
Or lie down with a plastic bag over your head.
>>
>>18299645
Calm the fuck down. Things can get better If you start doing something about it
>>
>>18299645
You have to accept that changing your life will take some time and that you can sometimes take steps back too. Give yourself permission to fail sometimes.

Happiness isn't just achieving your goals. Happiness is also working towards your goals.

First work with your feelings. Ask yourself why do you hate yourself? Learn to accept yourself and decide to gradually improve yourself.

Then get hobbies. Get to know people through hobbies. Then you get friends. Through friends you can get intimate relationships.
>>
>>18299645
Do you have a concrete plan for killing yourself? That's all that matters.
>>
>>18299645

I don't know you or your circumstance, so I can't say what you've got going for you. Sometimes it just isn't enough, that's understandable. But please don't kill yourself in a painful way.

If you really must die, the cheapest, safest, least painful, most euphoric way:

Buy some whip cream chargers (laughing gas) and a bag. Exhale all air, inhale gas, circulate in bag till death. It's called an exit bag.

That being said, you've probably got better options, but they aren't really options unless you also have the option to opt out. So that's how you opt out. Choice is yours.
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>18299645
Be glad you have pain over being a loser.
I'm 20 years old, and I couldn't care less.

That pain is your brain telling you to change.

Go get a job so you can get some friends, and if you can't, learn how to drive.

That's what you need to do.

I think you already knew this, but you're choosing to wallow in self-pity.

t. kiss-less virgin no driver's license 20 year old man
>>
>>18301130
>>18299645
Also, here's another obvious piece of puzzle

Don't wait to change.
Do it as soon as possible.

If you put it off it'll mean it's off forever.
>>
Get a job or go to a college and learn a skill like carpentry or something. Parents don't care what you do as long as you can support yourself. Do that and I guarantee you'll be happy, it'll just take some time. Plus if you go to school you can make friends there.
>>
>>18299649
This
>>
>>18300517
That's not at all how that works, but nitrous can help reduce symptoms of depression so I guess points for trying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.