[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I win over a girl who likes someone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (7KB, 169x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 169x199px
I've had a crush on a girl for about 9 months now. I didn't know her at all really at the beginning, which is why it took me so long to take action: I wanted to establish a subtle relationship. We're in a few of the same classes, and we have different friend groups. So I brought myself to her attention slowly, careful not to get too close as I didn't want to land in the friendzone. I realized recently that I haven't gotten as close as I needed to be, so I decided to step it up. I talked to one of her friends today and asked about my crush, does she like anyone, etc. It turns out she likes someone else. After I hit myself for a bit, I realized all is not lost. I know it's possible to win her over, but the school year is almost over and I'm worried when the summer comes I'll lose her: her crush is in her friend group and she'll see him a lot over the summer which could lead to a relationship blooming. How can I fix this before it's too late, /adv/?

>Tl;dr how can I win over a girl who likes someone else fast, or at least prolong the time I have to do it.
>>
Self bump
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 886x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 886x945px
Self bump again
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 255x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 255x203px
Reply to my thread damnit
>>
>>18299488
You can't. And even if you could, wouldn't you just become the new guy that someone else would "win" her from you?
>>
>>18299488
I used to be one of the people asking this shit too, but lets be honest here.
Look brother. we both know you know what you have to do to win this girl over, the fact that your sitting here typing this shit instead of actually improving yourself is proof that you dont want to put in the work needed to get her.
You're in school, shes not getting married and locked down anytime soon 90% of the time.
If you really want her, become a man she would want.
Get fit, do shit that the other guys aren't doing, make yourself confident by doing things to be confident about instead of trying to fake it.
This shit takes time and effort, shes already got her opinion of you, you can either change it or sit in the same fucking place shitposting on 4 chan like you're doing now.
>>
>talked to one of her friends
>she likes someone else
okay?

just ask her out if she's single. If she says no then w/e life goes on.
>>
>>18299522
It's 11 pm. What exactly am I supposed to be doing?
>get fit
Already am to an extent. Fit by default, skinny so I have automatic 6-pack and the "V" hip thingy. Rooftopping and masturbation keeps my arms solid.

And I don't know exactly what to do? Flirt? Be her friend? I don't know. I need some guidance. I have no issue doing what is suggested I just need reassurance and ideas.
>>
>>18299528
Why would I do that right now when I could improve my chances?
>>
>>18299543

Improve your chances how? Prettying yourself up to make yourself seem more attractive to her in the hopes that she'll notice you over whoever she's with?

Purposefully sabotaging their relationship together which will almost certainly be traced right back to you and thus making her think you're a piece of shit?

Spending years waiting for her to break up being miserable and hung up on someone who probably isn't perfect or as special as you think she is?

Or you could just... date someone else. There's lots of choices out there.
>>
>>18299522
>improving myself

Look, it's not that. I'm not some fat autistic neet, and I have a general idea of what to do. The issue is I fucked up and waited too long and now I'm in a time crunch. How can I speed up the process of switching her? Or buy mysel more time? There's 18 days left, I'm running out of options.
>>
>>18299560
if you dont need to improve yourself, why do you have to wait.
Why is it so hard to get 1 out of thousands of kids in your school.
why are you here thinking this hard about it.
>>
>>18299522
Thats nit realistic. Bad advice.

Look, it's set. Sometimes you cant win them over. If you really care and love this girl as you claim, then be her friend. Friend zone yourself. Be there for her, when shes sad, angry, happy. Be her best friend.

"Uhhh vut i want 2 fuk ger tho"

Then you dont really care then. But think about this. You talk to her and you become an acquaintance, then you become a friend, and then a best friend.... what comes after that? Maybe being a boyfriend?.... I dont promise you anything, buy thats a way to get her to date you if you rrally want to get in her pants :/...

Just be her friend. You'll find someone better. Trust me.
>>
>>18299543
because we're not living in a time when women are a rare thing. If she says no then laugh it off and move on
or take it personally and use it as motivation to better yourself

either way is a win-win.

forcing someone to like you is kinda...wrong lol
>>
>>18299558
>prettying myself up
I'm fine with my looks right now

>implying she's in a relationship
>implying I'm a piece of shit

I wouldn't sabatoge their relationship, and I don't want to play the waiting game. How can I speed up this process of getting her to like me.

In all honesty, do you think it's an issue of awareness? If I were to tell her I like her, do you think she would start to like me? As if me as a romantic partner never really occurs but when she thinks about it it sounds appealing? Or is that crazy talk?
>>
>>18299568
>give up before you even try then act like some beta orbiter
you're right. my advice was bad
>>
>>18299564
Because she likes someone else? It not that hard to understand. If I went to her right now and told her she would most likely say sorry no, I like someone else. I have a little time to reduce the chance of that happening, how can I utilize it best?
>>
File: 7Mqwfqn.gif (708KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
7Mqwfqn.gif
708KB, 400x225px
>>18299570

>not implying, these are literally the only options available to "make" someone like you, because "making" someone like you never works and in fact tends to backfire twice as hard
>>
>>18299575
but why isn't that person you?
if you didnt need to improve, why would she even consider someone else?
as for the second part about utilizing time, have you talked to her? just add her on facebook or ask her to hang out sometime
>>
>>18299577
Agh, I'm not trying to force her to like me. But surely there must be ways to improve my chances when her eyes are elsewhere.
>>
>>18299575
>most likely say sorry no
based off her friends one comment lmao

dude girls change quickly. by you asking her she may go
>oh I guess anon is kinda cool, let's see where this goes
girls having a crush doesn't mean anything. unless she actually is dating or has a thing with the guy
>>
>>18299574
Im assuming he wants an actual relationship. If he wants to be a fuckboy then yeah he should go for your advice. If he truly cares he should be a decent person and actually put her wants before his.
>>
>>18299590
I agree to this
>>
>>18299583
Because we don't know each other well enough. I'm guessing she knows this crush better than she knows me and as a result is more attracted to him. And as for the "ask her to hang out," see above. I'm not good enough friends where I could jut ask to hang out without setting off alarm bells
>>
>>18299590
>>18299595
Thank you both. This kinda occurred to me and I'm glad people approve.
>>
>>18299587

>waited 9 months to finally make a move during college, when the semester is ending
>expecting her to do anything with him when she goes home to more than likely a town a fair distance away from his own

Bitch, please. You shot yourself in the foot by waiting until exam time to try and get her to notice you - the only way you're going to get her to find you special enough to warrant a deep relationship is if you spend time with her, and you haven't been doing that. If you'd made your intentions clear in the beginning, you wouldn't be asking us these questions.

>wait till summer's over, try again next year
>>
File: 1481763044190.gif (981KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1481763044190.gif
981KB, 500x282px
>>18299488

>How can I win over a girl who likes someone else?

Why would you want to?
>>
>>18299488
Theoretically, yes. In your specific case? Beyond fucking unlikely. Move on.
>>
>>18299606
Ouch
>>18299605
Because I like her and want to be with her?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.