[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

keep getting fucked and chucked by girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm 29. I got out of a LTR not super long ago. Evet since then, I've been doing the best I ever have in my life at pulling girls - I've been getting numbers or going home with a girl every time I go out, having one night stands with some really hot girls - and then the morning after they act interested in following up as I/they are leaving, and then just l completely ghost me. This has happened multiple times. All of the sudden I'm getting laid left and right but I can't get a date. What gives?
>>
You don't date one night stands idiot.
>>
>>18299449
This. If you're getting laid this quickly, they're not dating material; they're in the experimenting and "having fun" phase or just plain career sluts.

Being fresh out of a LTR, just enjoy it and you'll run into a keeper eventually.
>>
>>18299484
how do people get regular fuckbuddy things going then though.

Cause Im not ready for another exclusive ltr yet, but i would be down with a regular casual thing. Its frustrating to sleep with a girl, have her suggest a lunch date or something, and then just get ghosted. Like, be upfront if thats how things are gonna be. But I guess thats how women are.
>>
>>18299693
The chicks youve been fucking just arent really after that. Given that you don't seem to have any problem picking them up, if that's what you're looking for right now you'll find it eventually.
>>
>>18299693
The conditions generally have to be right and both people involved have to be interested in that sort of thing.

You could try to snag one of your one night stands to serve this purpose. I don't know how your framing the possibility of future encounters the next morning, but figure out how to propose that without sounding like you're after something more serious. Tell them they were a great lay and you wouldn't be opposed to running into each other again for some more fun.

Make it sound casual and only try this on girls who you don't mind never seeing again; i.e. ones that'd be great ass a fuckbuddy but not as a long term relationship - you can chase away the latter with this shit.

inre these chicks ghosting you... Analyze the night and morning leading up to when you part. You may not be doing anything wrong, but the possibility that you are definitely exists. Anything you can think of?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.