[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got dumped cause im a failure at life ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

i need a bit of cheering up. Girlfriend just dumped me, or said "we need a break" because of how she doesn't feel the same way about me. Thing is she just got back from the Army and was growing ever so distant up till she broke things off.....
i know the thoughts behind her reasoning too and it just sucks that im a failure at everything i do
what do i do to help with this pain? It was my first relationship so right now im at a complete loss what should i do?
>>
#1 dont blame yourself... you didnt cheat or hit her. she got bored and didnt communicate very well and left you high and dry.
#2 Sit down with her and have her tell you how it started and you deserve closure for being faithful. then do whatever you can to rekindle your love
#3 if shes really done.... go hit the gym, play more video games, hang out with friends. Do what makes you happy
>>
i had the same thing happen to me. she got really cold and distant, and only told me 5-6 months after the fact that she didn't love me anymore. it hurt a lot at first, and i felt like i didn't know what i was going to do without her. best thing to do is cut her out of your life all at once, like ripping off a bandaid.

not a shill if you're looking to improve yourself, i recommend the book 'the gorilla mindset'.
>>
>>18299345
thanks
>dont blame yourself...

trying not to, but also trying to keep myself occupied it just felt like i kept disappointing her and always letting her down because i wasn't/am not going anywhere in life. im stuck in a dead end so to speak and she has everything going for her right now...
>>
anyone have any cheerful/uplifting greentext stories? really need to get my mind off this
>>
>>18299368
well she's in the Army she leaves back at the end of the month and has asked me to drive her back, but at this point im lost at whether i should keep trying or just let go like you said
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.