[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was so good at masking all the cracks in my personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: autistic shrieks.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
autistic shrieks.gif
1MB, 480x351px
>tfw was so good at masking all the cracks in my personality for 4 years and now when I'm almost at the finish line of college my mask shatters and my friends learn of my horrible girl skills and alcoholic problems and some are starting to give off the vibe of immense concern and it's so guilt inducing that I kind of just want to vanish

This really sucks and I don't know what recourse I even have in this situation aside from removing myself from their lives now that I'm exposed as a toxic element
>>
>>18299250
Improve yourself. Start with this. Take off the mask and be brutally honest with your faults. Look in the mirror and identify where you lack. Love yourself for who you are, the good the bad and the ugly. Love yourself and commit to change. Change because you love yourself and you want to be better. And do everything to be better anon.
>>
>>18299287
I already resolved to do that though on my own after a few recent incidents but having to deal with talking to my friends while they have this undertone of concern or worry or pity in their voices and affects is too painful

I don't want to be a source of worry in someone's life
>>
>>18299347
That happens. People who truly are your friends will be concerned about you. Be grateful for this.
>>
>>18299374
I am pretty grateful but it just loops back into making me feel like shit
"Why do I have to be so bad at hiding my trash qualities that I'm causing all of these kind people to feel negative emotions"

I wish I didn't become this way
>>
Is there anyway I can simultaneously be grateful for having good friends and not feel guilty for putting them through distress it seems like I either have to not care about them to an extent or just accept the guilt and both are unpleasant
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.