[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird New Thing About Myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: near.gif (416KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
near.gif
416KB, 320x180px
So a few days ago at work I was going into my shift in the morning and found out 2 of my coworkers that work with me called out. My boss was pissed at them because it was just me there, and we needed more help. Well something weird happened, idk why but I got super focused on the task's to do. Like I actually finished everything to do when my shift ended, bascially doing a 3 person job by myself. The weirdest part was when I was working everything around me started to get quieter and I got super focused. I dont know how to explain it but it felt like everything around me was swirling and I was getting so much done. This happened again when I was helping my friend fix something on her computer. I just got super focused but this time things didnt get quieter like last time but the swirling came back. Its weird to say but I think I found a new way to focus really hard on tasks and get them finished. Any thoughts?
>>
>>18299248
Peak-functioning autism
>>
never EVER do that again at work. your boss will assume that you can easily do the work of 3 people. at first he will praise you, but soon he will expect it and finally, demand it, untill you crash and burn from exhaustion.

other than that, yeah, it's a nice feel to be in "the zone".
>>
wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)
>>
>>18299248

That's a good skill to have, but like >>18299510 said, I would not do taht again unless you want to get exploited. Your boss will keep working you to death
>>
File: VwNkNyW.jpg (48KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
VwNkNyW.jpg
48KB, 500x633px
>>18299248
>OP really concentrates on his job for the first time
>Thinks he has super powers
>>
This thread is the most sincere /thread ever seen
>>
>>18299248

My God.....finally...we've been waiting all this time.
Anon....you are...you are the one....
>>
>>18299820
>Demotivational posters
>In 2017
>>
>>18299856
Complaining something is not "in" anymore
>current year
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.