[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: dogerino.jpg (37KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
dogerino.jpg
37KB, 500x667px
>be me; 22
>grad uni soon, leaving to military
>be her; 20
>1 year ago, used to like me
>be to busy with work/school dont bother
>be now; crushing on her
should I pursue her? Or dont bother since ill be leaving in 6 weeks time?
>>
>>18299174
I honestly suggest a healthy dose of suicide or get killed in accident at boot camp.

Your usage of grammer and memes is atrocious.
>>
File: grammer nazi.png (164KB, 644x359px) Image search: [Google]
grammer nazi.png
164KB, 644x359px
>>18299182
>>
>>18299195
And you had to create another bad meme for the occasion? Pathetic.
>>
Go for it! ask her to a movie and dinner( see movie first, so you have even more to talk about. Dont live your life leaving room for WHAT IFs
>>
>>18299174
It depends on what you want.
If you will be happy dating for a few weeks and then not seeing her for years then do it.
Sometimes its better to disappear and come back a better person and try to reconnect since you will have to do it that way anyway.
The worst thing you can do is get married before bootcamp.
That shit happens all the time and never works out for the military member.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.