[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stay focused on an LSD trip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 14689990853030[1].png (241KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
14689990853030[1].png
241KB, 499x499px
I took LSD (125ug) at the weekend. I had a generally good time but found it impossible to focus during the peak and spent around three hours doing the same things over and over again. I forgot what LSD was and what I was doing until I finally regained my composure as it wore off.

I also was bombarded by intrusive thoughts (in the form of a witch) which made staying positive difficult.

How can I better control my trip?
>>
listen to those intrusive thoughts, it's the real reason people trip.

the thoughts are generally thoughts you know to be true, but when sober you lie to yourself and shrug them away.
>>
>>18299074
More experience is really the only way but some people just never manage to control it. I have no problems up until around 300ug but I know friends that are lost at 100. I've always been particularly good at talking / maintaining composure while high though.

There is no 100% effective method to control a psychedelic trip. The fact that you are recognising that you are caught in a loop is a good start. When you first notice it do something drasitcally different. Most of the panic comes from not being able to stop the loops or being caught in time. If you change your location ( could be as simple as a new room or just walk outside) usually that will snap you out of it. If you really start to lose it record the time or just take note if you can remember it. That way at least you're sure time is still passing and you aren't going in circles. It much easier at this point to assure yourself that it's just a drug, it will pass and you aren't going to die ( assuming real LSD).

Always remember
1. no one knows you're on a drug except for you. I'm sure an anon will disagree and think they can tell but they can't. The average person barely knows what psychedelics are let alone be able to identify someone tripping. Even an experience tripper would struggle.

2. Go with the flow

3. If you didn't want to be on drugs you wouldn't have taken them

4. If you're taking real LSD you're in no physical danger so what's the worst that can happen?

5. Set and setting makes or breaks a trip

6. Having someone you can trust nearby who is sober is always a good choice.

7. Abusing psycs is the worst thing you can do.

I've done a bit of L in my time and if you combine all of these tips I think it would be very hard to have a horrible trip. That being said I've being stupid and ignored these before and learnt my lesson. Above all else GO WITH THE FLOW. It got me through Tokyo on 200ug
>>
>>18299117
Fuck, sorry for the lecture. I was bored on a train.
>>
>>18299115
It's more just gobbledygook repeating in my head that won't go away (almost OCD like). But bad thoughts I try to accept.

>>18299117
This is really helpful, thanks. My main problems with going outside was 1) fear (that I would do something stupid) and 2) just being overwhelmed by everything.

I think though with practice I will be able to overcome these.
>>
>>18299074
>How can I better control my trip?
Eat right. sleep regular, have plenty of vitamins before you trip.
If you notice you're getting robotic or otherwise pathological, take some vitamin C and consider not using this particular drug, as it could hugely fuck you up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.