[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trust issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hands.jpg (4KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
4KB, 188x269px
Ok, so about 3 years ago I found that my girlfriend of 6 years was heavily flirting and sexting lots of other guys. Even had two sugar daddies. She openly admitted that she'd had sex with three guys during the relationship as they happened, saying she was forced into it (which I kinda believe) but I found out that she was frequently meeting and fucking multiple other guys for money and drugs (I had no idea she did drugs either).
Ever since then my trust issues have skyrocketed. Not just relationship wise, like if my friends say they are/are going/have been somewhere, I'll automatically assume they're lying and off having fun together somewhere else. I've also not been able to get close to a girl. Idk why, it's not like I don't trust them, I just get to a point where I back down and assume they're not interested, and if they were they'd just cheat on me or they'll get bored of me and leave. I kick myself every time, I don't mean to do it. Even at work, I have to go over my colleagues' stations because I don't trust that they're competent enough (which, tbf, they aren't)
>work in a kitchen
>make sure its clean
>no out of date food etc
I also find myself thinking about the girl constantly, and I really miss her (like, a hell of a lot, I was and probably still am, deeply in love with her)
She's always at the back of my mind and when I get drunk I often message her asking if she's up and wants to talk
My request for advice is as follows:
How do I overcome these really bad trust issues. Should I seek professional help for it, like could it be some kinda treatable disorder?
How d0 I talk 2 girlz lolz?
How do people get over being cheated on?
Advice on what I could say to her to become good friends again? (We talk rarely and its very awkward. I don't want to get back with her as such, I just miss having a good time and talking with her)
Is being good friends with her again a good idea?
Advice on dealing with an MDMA come up whilst at home in bed?
ty in advance x
>>
I had extremely bad trust issues because of being cheated on too, and explained that to a new girl who I fell for, and then she did the exact same thing. Don't show your weeknessess to women. They will use them to hurt you undoubtedly.

I haven't really gotten over it so much as I just think all women are pieces of shit, and child-like.
>>
If you just need some stability, you could find someone that you know you can trust, and let yourself trust them with what you couldn't before. Doesn't have to be romantic, can be a friend, can be a therapist. (A therapist would be someone who you could definitely trust; not only do they want to help but they have severe repercussions if they break that trust.)
>>
I can't really give much advice for this other than it's clearly tough and understandable that you're having these issues, and what you need to slowly convince yourself of is not everyone is the same. The easiest question to answer is the being good friends with her again - fuck no. That is toxic and you need to start leaving that chapter of your life behind.
>>
File: 1492727607877.jpg (17KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492727607877.jpg
17KB, 401x401px
Oh man, do I know those feels.

Tl;dr I grew up with no human contact outside of my abusive mother and then went straight into a relationship (I was 18, he was 24) with an abusive, cheating sociopath. Left him after four years.

Over this past week I completely fucked up any chance to be happy with a close friend with whom I share mutual feelings, just because of my acquired trust issues/fear of relationships.

Not gonna hijack your thread or anything, just sharing in the feels.
>>
>>18299095
share the feels! I don't fear relationships, I crave it SO badly. Just don't trust people to stay faithful
>>
>>18299072
>Is being good friends with her again a good idea?
Are you fucking retarded?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.