[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is over masturbation fucking me up badly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ARMYSTRONK.jpg (440KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ARMYSTRONK.jpg
440KB, 655x1024px
I masturbate something like 10-12 times a week. Seems like a lot but I honestly have to do it. I am too bored otherwise. Like what else can you do while laying in bed besides jerking off and sleeping?

I jerk off A LOT. But primarily because I like seeing nude women and the motions of sex. Its funny because I am actually weirded out by the thought of having real sex. Real sex scares me significantly and I am not sure why. Maybe its too dangeorus.

I think I fear the intimacy mostly. I just can't fathom the thought of a woman actually liking me. Its a brutal feeling. I don't think a woman has ever liked me now that I have thought about it.

Anyway, is over masturbation fucking me up? I also think "Today is the day! I am going to go on okcupid and find a girlfriend or at least a date!" Then I jerk off and all the women I was going to message now do not look appealing.

Masturbation seems like a issue to me but honestly, its one of those issues that must remain otherwise you perish.
>>
Get a hobby. Even though you are trying to think outside of masturbation, you are still thinking about sex. That's like thinking about roller skates to get your mind off of roller blades.
>>
>>18299060

I see. but how can a hobby take the place of sex or urges similar to sex. I find that it is impossible? Its kind of like urination. The only way to get rid of the "needing to urinate" feeling is to... urinate.
>>
>>18299036
The sex drive is a powerful motor that makes you strive for status, work hard to earn to attain wealth and/or status, get in fights or competitions, impress women and prove your value to them and thereby the world.
Masturbation is a convenient release from tension but if you've short circuited the whole process: sexual tension → masturbation → no problem! then you've cut yourself off from life and it's rewards.
The libido isn't just about sex, it drives you to go out, meet strangers, go new places, do new things. A depressed person sees everything outside their door as "meh".
TLDR you're depressing yourself.
>>
>>18299130
What should I do then?
>>
>>18299164
Exercise some self control and stop jerking off? It isn't that hard.
>>
Imagine it like this: your libido is your stomach. The more you eat, the more your stomach expands to allow more food to come through, and the faster you hunger and the less satisfied you get from eating the same amount. If you diet, you will be super fucking hungry for a while, but then you increase your food to a little more than what you were dieting with and suddenly you feel full! Doing other things and getting hobbies are basically using carbs to exercise or generally do things; masturbating is relaxing and storing fat with the food you get. Being too fat is bad, but so is being skinny as hell. Being muscular is still eating a lot of food, but using all of the carbs daily. Being muscular but having a little fat on top is basically the end goal, as too little fat with a bunch of muscles can have consequences too if you suddenly don't have a good food source (libido), as your body immediately has to start eating away at your muscles to keep working right.

I think I got lost somewhere. BASICALLY you need more outputs, the libido itself isn't he unhealthy it.
>>
>>18299036
Why are you lying on your bed that much? It's both mentally and physically unhealthy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.