[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unreciprocated Obsession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kek shrine.jpg (86KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
kek shrine.jpg
86KB, 640x330px
Hey /adv/
I met a guy this past semester who I started developing a relationship with and eventually caught the feels for
We plan on hanging out a bit next semester, but the problem is, I have sort of become obsessed with him
I know that he does not have the same feelings
I literally can't stop thinking about him
I keep checking my phone to see if he's texted me (he hasn't)
I dream about him, masturbate to him (pretty much exclusively at this point), talk about him to people who don't know him like we're already dating (I honestly doubt we ever will)
I'm worried that this is headed in a very bad direction, so I want to stop before it gets too far
A few questions for you, /adv/:
>how do I stop thinking about him?
>is there any way I could keep up a normal/healthy friendship with this amount of obsession?
>should I attempt to reconnect next semester or have I let my feelings reach the point of no return?
>>
>>18298611

Yeah, avoid him for a while. Hang out with other people.
>>
I had the exact same problem OP. Eventually I ended up asking him out and he said no :/
Literally killed all feelings I had for him
Just find some closure and the feelings may stop
>>
>>18299358
Best advice. Once you find out for sure they don't feel the same way, it just feels extra stupid to waste your time with fantasy.
>>
>>18298611
I have the same issue

>be incel loner
>help someone out
>we become friends
>we become super close for 2 months
>i start to like her
>she sends nudes, masturbates her
>we meet up irl, she kisses me when date ended
>can't stop thinking about her
>fantasize what it might be like to date
>ask her, "hey anon, i have feels for you. do you like me"
>she avoids question
>outright ask if i should kill the feels, she says no
>going on for a month, she talks to me less and less because she is busy
>she talks about other boys
>she avoids direct questions about my feelings

i am spending all day, everyday, thinking about why shouldn't i just kill the feelings. it's bothering me to no end.
>>
>>18300051
You should, stupid. She does not feel the same way.

She dodged you but said you should keep liking her, she's explicitly telling you to be a beta orbiter while she pursues people she's interested in.

Also,this isn't the same problem as the OP.
>>
>>18300064
>She dodged you but said you should keep liking her, she's explicitly telling you to be a beta orbiter while she pursues people she's interested in.

okay, wow. i didn't think she wanted me to orbit and if that's the case then yes, it isn't at all like OP. OP is just unrequited.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.