[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you have no friends and no way to get new ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 420_ayy_lmao.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
420_ayy_lmao.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
What do you do when you have no friends and no way to get new ones
>>
>>18298532
How on earth do you have no way to make new ones? I'm completely positive you're making that part up
>>
>>18298542
I don't like any of the people around me
>>
>>18298532
Accept reality as it is and enjoy what you get
>>
>>18298532
>any of the people around you
What do you mean by this? Are you simply assuming things based off of how they look?

It's more of a problem with you, probably. I know a few people that I maybe would have effectively disliked if I just heard about them or their imperfections, but they're a shit ton of fun when actually hanging out and are good, supportive friends.

Are you f or m?
>>
>>18298580
I'm M
I genuinely don't like the people here or the culture

And no its not a numbers game, there's very few people here and I don't really want to be friends with them from experience
>>
>>18298588
Hmm, do you live in one of those dumbass Christian conservative towns or something along those lines where everyone knows one another, have similar values, and are uptight as fuck?
Yeah that's specific but it would explain why you're so put off by the people.

>culture
Tell me about this.
>>
>>18298606
It's actually the opposite, everyone is so far left it's like the tumblr stereotype
It sounds pretentious but I just can't relate to them on that personal level
>>
>>18298616
are you in college, anon?
>>
>>18298637
Please don't report me
>>
>>18298643
lol nah I'm in college too, feel the same way, which is why I was asking
I made a bunch of friends freshman year
none of them really worked out in the long run
trump came to my campus this past year
I decided not to join them in protest and they shunned me
a few literally called me a nazi
I don't even really care about politics
>>
>>18298653
I met close friends but they dropped out.

I met with the group of people that's not a far leftist and they're just as if not more intolerable , doesn't help I was outright told to fuck off by one of them

I don't even know why I'm on college anymore
>>
>>18298616
So college? You should have been straight with that to begin with. That honestly sounds like there's more than a few people around there. Oh, and where there's a "in-group" there's probably a contrary out-group somewhere.

...Are you actually put off by them being like SJWs and preachy, or is it more of a matter of you judging them to be intolerably far-left after having one conversation with them?

Oh and it's also silly to judge everyone who might not be far left based off of one group of people telling you to fuck off. Why did they tell you to fuck off, anyway? Were they assholes or something?
>>
>>18298532
well, most people sink into a state of emptiness and either continue through the motions of life without feeling anything or they kill themselves.
>>
>>18298756

It was just one person who told me to fuck off but I don't really gel well with the out group anyway,the parts of the outgroup i did like all dropped out

and its because they are SJW and preachy, for lack of a better phrase

I've talked to them extensively

This school has a max of MAYBE 800 but really I'd say I've only seen like 70 different people on a day to day basis and thats when I really look for them.
>>
You gotta branch out to a different social group, I guess.
>>
>>18298929
I dont know how.
I've genuinely given a try, not the /r9k/ try where no effort is made or they talk to 3 people and given up. I've talked to tons of people and hung out with a variety, its actually easy to just jump into a group> its just that at the end of the day I don't actually enjoy trying to have a personal relationship with alot of these people from my experiences, we just dont click

I don't want to just sit alone in my dorm for four years but its starting to look that way
>>
>>18299031
Join student groups. Made a lot of friends in my rock climbing group for example. Rocks may be too left leaning for you though I don't know how you feel about geology.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.