[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a rapist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 11248383.jpg (52KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
11248383.jpg
52KB, 480x454px
Dear /adv/,

Last night my girlfriend slept over. We had (quite a few) drinks and at bedtime, she wasn't in the mood to have sex, so instead, we watched a movie. We were cuddly during, with some light (over clothes) fondling, but after a while, she fell asleep. I didn't realize this at first, and kept touching her genitals, but stopped when I realized she was out. I remembered, then, she had once told me she didn't mind if I had sex with her while she was asleep, so I started kissing and touching her. I was able to penetrate when she rolled over and groggily told me to stop, which I did and apologized. Later in the night, she got up to use the bathroom, which woke me up. I was still frisky so I initiated, but as I moved to go down on her, she said "no" again, so I stopped again.

This morning she brought up the first incident and told me she didn't remember ever telling me it was okay to have sex while she was asleep, and that I should've respected her non-consent when we first laid down (before the movie started).

I've apologized again to her since, but I still feel really gross about this. Am I a rapist?

We've been together for almost a year, and has been really patient and understanding with regard to me being very timid and generally sexually inexperienced when we first began dating (I lost my virginity before we met but only had had sex twice). I really didn't think I was doing anything wrong and I feel incredibly guilty and scared I fucked up a relationship with a woman I really care about by being horny and stupid.

I'm going to see her in person on Tuesday, but can text before then. What should i do? Should I even say anything more about it? Has anyone else been in a situation like this before? How did you handle it?

Thank you.
>>
It's a tough one, but most posters are probably going to side with you, however strictly speaking, yea you are.

If someone's passed out it doesn't matte if they consented at some point in the distant past (that you might be misremembering or misunderstood) because they can't consent in the moment, and you're relying on them being okay with it when they wake up.

Plus on top of that you were told earlier in the night she wasn't down for it, then when you still went for it she told you to stop, and then you went for it AGAIN anyways.

So yea, you raped your girlfriend. However, you apologized and she accepted it so it's water under the bridge hopefully. Just don't do it again.

>What should i do? Should I even say anything more about it?
Don't text her about it, just apologize again and tell her you won't do it anymore when you see her.
>>
>>18298511
alright let's have a serious talk babe. I've been in your shoes in one department. The inexperienced sex department we've all been there let me tell you a little story.
>lost my virginity to my first girlfriend
>we fucked all the time for the first 4 months
>then she took the pussy away
>withdral symptoms
Dude pussys a drug. It's obvious fucking her while she was asleep was a big no no. But I understand your rapey actions. At the same time you need to sit down with your girlfriend and talk about a few things. Explain how you were in the wrong and deeply apologize. Next ask her if she's still comfortable with staying in the relationship. Rape is rape. People talk about fantasys like getting fucked while they sleep. But there off handed comments and if there true statements. Like something you wanna actually try, you need to set grown rules for that shit. Like safe words and other measures. But that isn't the case. Next if she wants to stay in the relationship. Put some restrictions in, to regain her trust over time. Like no sex for a few weeks we'll go at your paise and be sexiual but not to overly sexual and not to under sexual she'll feel unwanted. Now there is another scenario, that she doesn't really care and it's no big deal. But that's usually said by people who were sexually abused as a kid. Was she sexually abused? Any way good luck and ya that was totally rape never do that again or you become a town rapist. Only you can pervent forest fires.
>>
No, your not a rapist....

You molested her if anything.... but still shes your girlfriend, its not a big deal just talk it out.
>>
>>18298822
This.

You can't rape your gf. And women are way too sensitive about this because they hate themselves and sexuality in general. If she makes that big a deal of it, she doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>18298511
Yes, you are. And nothing we say is going to change that, and nothing your girlfriend says is going to change it.

Now here's the advice: move the fuck on and stop apologizing about it. Just learn your lesson and don't do it again.
>>
Everybody makes mistakes when they're learning about intimacy. Sometimes those mistakes can be very serious. But I think what matters more than debating technicalities or deciding what label to slap on a situation, is how your girlfriend actually feels. It sounds like she can forgive you and that you can work this out as long as you've learned your lesson. If she's ready to move on from it, then I think you should too. Don't force bringing it up when it's not necessary. Otherwise, just tell her how you feel and that you're genuinely sorry and are not going to violate consent again.
>>
>>18298511
I want to say it's fair game since she gave you permission before, but honestly I do think you were in the wrong here for continuing to make advances on her after she'd made it very clear she wasn't up for it that night.
I have no clue how to handle it, I've never let a woman steal my mana. I'd probably just apologise in person.
>>
File: IMG_4480.png (136KB, 275x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4480.png
136KB, 275x283px
>>18298828
Jesus.
>>
>>18298828
Shut up, Omar
>>
>>18298511
>This morning she brought up the first incident and told me she didn't remember ever telling me it was okay to have sex while she was asleep
Well, here you go, rapist-kun.
>>
I feel like I'm the only girl who doesn't understand why a girl would be seriously (I mean very) upset about this. Sure it's one thing if something has happened, like the man was supposed to use a condom and hadn't, so she feels untrust worthy, one thing if you're fighting or if you're on your period.
I think there are always exceptions but if my boyfriend did this to me 9/10 I wouldn't care. It is super hot and I love sex.

I don't know maybe I'm just not seeing this in an empathetic way. This shit always grinds my gears because YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP it's just sex holy fuck!
>>
>>18298511

Wow, yes. You are a rapist but as long as you're apologetic and never fucking do it again, there might be hope for you, you disgusting sad rapey anon.
>>
>>18299439

You've never been raped. And yes, you are not empathetic, you're pretty up your own ass, anon. Most likely you are one of those girls who are like, "I've never had cramps wtf is menstrual pain". Lol go fuck yourself
>>
>>18299447
As I said I think there always exceptions and definitely reasons anyone would be upset about it.
However I'm fairly certain that most girls who consent to this one day and then cry rape when it happens have never been raped either.
Also yes I've never had menstural cramps lol, enjoy your salt Anon.
>>
>>18298511
you're fine, anon. technically, what you did was wrong but i'm sure she will forgive you. you did stop, so you've clearly got respect and care for her. it will pass, don't worry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.