[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I can remember I was lonely. At elementary school,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1466667021694.jpg (490KB, 1898x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1466667021694.jpg
490KB, 1898x1252px
Ever since I can remember I was lonely. At elementary school, high school, even now when I'm at college. I attended various classes, groups, hobbies which included other people, amongst any group I just felt lonely. I'm now at a big student flat with other nine people and guess what, I am still lonely. I'm no Marlon Brando but I think that people like me kind of, I might be a bit of a social retard but I guess I worked on it and it ain't that bad.

It started on high school when I started to selfharm myself so I could substitute love and affection. Whenever I just couldn't handle my loneliness, I'd cut myself on the arm. Just so that the short sleeve could cover it. I stopped doing that on a 3rd year of hs. I started to drink, smoke cigarettes and weed though. I can't remember when was the last time I drank just to enjoy myself, probably never. I'm just in a bed right now and fuck, when I just can't handle it I smoke one. Got myself to pack a day and I'm 21.

It got better when I came to college, I found a really really good female friend but she's unreachable. She's always there for me, but I'm still feeling so fucking lonely. I just wish there'd be someone who'd just say "I love you, anon". Just to appreciate my existence, atleast once. I feel like that with this route I'm gonna become an alcoholic junkie before I reach 22.

It's just unbearable for me at times. When I try to get my mind off of it by doing something I like, I just can't focus on it. I start to read a book or draw and it goes away for a moment but then it just slowly crawls back from the subconcious.

I just wanted to vent it I guess.
>>
>>18298461
DON'T try to distract yourself. Let your feelings exist: only then they will go away.

Really wonder these feelings and don't fear to ask yourself questions even when they seem obvious or stupid. Think about this in every perspective. Ask yourself for example why is it so important to you to find someone to love you romantically? Do YOU appreciate your existence? Is there something you could do to make this happen? What's the worst that could happen if you don't solve these feelings? Is there other ways to solve this? Do you feel lonely in some company in particular? Do you already know people who you would like to love you? Do you also feel sad, angry, embarrased or other feelings when you feel lonely? Towards who or what do you feel them? How does your body feel when the feeling come over you? Do your shoulders, hands, stomach or other body parts get tense?

My advice? There will always be something we want to improve in our lives -and I'm not saying we shouldn't- but saying you can't be happy until you achieve it is insane. Happiness can also be had from working towards your goals. You have to accept changing your life is going to take some time. Give yourself a break and permission to fail sometimes. Take it as you will.
>>
>>18298461
Probably the ultimate red pill is that you're on your own in this world. Other than your family, you can't really fully trust anyone (and even your family may be untrustworthy in some extreme cases). Loneliness is part of being human, because we are all individuals with fundamentally different interpretations of the world.

To cope with this I'd suggest you either take up some work to keep yourself so busy you don't notice. Otherwise you could embrace it with meditation or a personal hobby which allows you to enjoy life on your own, or with others.

You will never feel complete because of other people. This feeling comes from within and you need to become at peace with yourself.
>>
>>18298461
There is at least one lurker who will read this and feel slightly less alone and more relatable.

Just by sharing, you made their life slightly better, and they will probably never tell you that.
>>
>>18298554
Was it you?
>>
>>18298461
>I was lonely
Hey Anon,
It sounds like you have clinical depression. Talk to a doctor about it.
>>
>>18298632
I dont think that im clinically depressed. I was feeling pretty neutral the past couple of months. I guess I was never truly happy but things got better when I met the friend. It's just the couple past days I've started to feel like shit and think about suicide. I just want to cry at some parts of the day. It came based on nothing, just like that, out of blue.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.