[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University...help guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv
Was here a few days ago but didn't really get too much help on the topic so I'm back now cause obv I'm fucking desperate. Should I do undergraduate journalism at the university of Westminster?
>>
what do you wanna do?
>>
>>18298481
documentaries...fashion journalism...investigative journalism...all of these interest me
>>
>>18298510

Then why do you jeopardize your biggest desire by making that question?

Look, consider the following:

I went for a major in Aerospace engineering and, since its start, I've been miserable. Not because of any particular things related to the major itself but because I couldn't care less about fucking planes, wings, turbines, or anything that has to do with air flowing over a surface.

As a result, for the last 5 years I am getting close to completing around 50 - 60% of the program. You read that right, 5 years. And I might have to stay in school for another 2. And for what? For a degree I couldn't care for, for an opportunity to get a job I wont even try to get (because I dislike every last bit of this).

Wasted time, wasted effort.

Don't be like me. Don't be THAT guy. Go for something you really want to do and DONT be fooled by people who will come here and tell you that you should do X because its better than what you currently want to study.

But what do I know? Take everything I am saying by a grain of salt. Its the same ol story of ''follow your passion''.
>>
>>18298537
I have already made the desicion that I am in fact going to study what I want - and thats journalism. My main concern is if this particular university - university of Westminster, is good enough and is it worth it. London is a bit expensive and if the university is shit I'd rather go to Bournemouth.
>>
>>18298556

Oh, then I dont know XDXDXD!!!!!!111

But have a bump and gl
>>
>>18298563
Thanks man...hope you do well too
>>
>>18298537
I'm in college now majoring in computer science with not enough interest and I just want to die to be honest. I have no friends and no car and no options. Shoot me dude.
>>
>>18298585
Oh come on man I just wanted to hear some opinions on the university for fucks sake
>>
>>18298619

sorry dude seems like my big post hijacked your thread

at least you getting bumped :^)
>>
>>18298636
it's fine, you tried to help man
seems like nobody around here has opinion on the university itself...pity.
>>
>>18298645
I don't know about small uk colleges
>>
>>18298648
It's not that small actually, the problem is it is quite big and some faculties have good reputation, some bad. There are so many mixed opinions on the internet.
>>
>>18298659
Come on during euro hours then.
Also I think r9k and int have eurocolkege threads
>>
>>18298674
thanks man, will check there as well
>>
BUMP

OP NEEDS HELP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.