[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl gave me thrush / yeast infection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Wood_Thrush_s52-13-514_l.jpg (45KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
Wood_Thrush_s52-13-514_l.jpg
45KB, 1024x820px
The girl I'm seeing gave me thrush from unprotected sex. We have both had STD tests which have come through clean, however she has had signs of thrush and it's jumped over to me.

Two weeks ago, I ate her out. Sore throat and cold symptoms. While touching her I felt the "cottage cheese" feeling, and now my dick is sore, red and spotty. I've taken Fluconazole today.

Should I break up with her due to this, and can women tell if they have it. I do not know if she did not know, or conveniently didn't mention it. We get on great otherwise.
>>
>>18298226
>signs of thrush
>While touching her I felt the "cottage cheese" feeling, and now

Yo...so... if you noticed all that shit... why didn't you just stop?

>
>>
File: yummyicecream.jpg (35KB, 606x960px) Image search: [Google]
yummyicecream.jpg
35KB, 606x960px
>>18298242
Stupidity + Access to pussy.

I've only just started putting it all back together,
>>
>>18298226
I would start by attending doctor and sending her to gyno.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Thrush/Pages/Introduction.aspx

No reason to break up, since you both are so stupid to fuck when infected anyway. Until you BOTH heals, stick to handjobs and fingering.
>>
Im pretty sure she would have noticed. Usually it burns and is itchy and smells right? She probably didnt think guys could get thrush since its not a typical STD (like the ones you were tested for). Lesson to learn from this is to use condoms.
>>
>>18298344
>Stupidity + Access to pussy.

So you want to break up with her over something you were being equally stupid about?

Come on man. This shits on you too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.