[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charges by ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nwljye5gE51ujgx7jo1_1280.jpg (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwljye5gE51ujgx7jo1_1280.jpg
62KB, 1280x800px
So my Borderline-personality disorder ex didn't like that I took out an order of protection against her (campus equivelant to a restraining order) and made claims that I had been having non-consensual sex with her throughout the relationship. There are university police reports from the times she threatened to kill herself and were hysterical. Basically is an accusation like this going to be easy to shrug off? There really isnt proof that her claims happened. Granted there isnt proof that it didnt happen but given her history of breakdowns i think it should look pretty favorable on my part that she is making this shit up.
In her own police statemnt she also said I had tried to rape her the last time she came over. The only reason she came over was to take a pregnancy test and because she refused to give me my clothing back unless I let her come over to take it. She didnt mention the pregnancy test at all in her statement.

TLDR; Ex is trying to ruin my life because I dont want to stay friends with her emotionally abusive ass. Does she really have a case?
>>
>>18298172
From what I understand about the way campuses deal with alleged rape, the mere allegation means your education is fucked, regardless of the results of a police investigation.

Maybe her history of mental disorders can help, but I think you can kiss your college education goodbye. This is why you never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>18298216
Oh, and i doubt you're in danger of criminal conviction. Rape is extremely hard to prove, but get a good lawyer. Do NOT pinch pennies, you could very well end up on a sex offender list just bc your lawyer didn't give a shit
>>
>>18298172
They constantly pull this shit in campuses. Make your case as best you can. If worst comes to worst make your case national and piss everyone off so this stuff isn't sweeped under the rug anymore.
>>
Special little snowflakes can't deal with s girl not liking their pump and dump so go whining to the fucking legal system to "protect" them. Fuck you Millennial little faggot-ass pussies. This "protective order" bullshit is just saaad. We need to have a war so you can all get drafted.
>>
>>18298367
>we need useless war which top rich elite uses to get even more rich, killing millions of lifes, destroying infrastructure and making people hostile to others for generations to come just because you are some old geezer who by some blind luck survived massacre

It is almost you dont like life or something. So what if we young people have to deal with crazy bitches? It is your problem, not yours.

Chill the fuck out back to from where you came.
>ad hominem
You started first.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.