[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if hypothetically one was such a dumb nigger they got a D in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1453790630716.png (103KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453790630716.png
103KB, 217x320px
if hypothetically one was such a dumb nigger they got a D in calc I does that fulfill the credit allowing one to take calc II or not, or does it depend on university
>>
>>18298093
Ask your teacher. Every school has one paid in order to answer these questions.

And remember even dumb nigger can make decent money and or have job he enjoys. The key is to find what you would like to do.

University is expensive, long and even clever people drop out all the time because they were lazy.

Think hard about what else you can do for living. Google online carrer test and try multiple of them to see what possibilities are.
>>
>>18298151
No. It's uni or nothing.
>>
>>18298195
That is retarded thinking. But sure, go to some shit uni, take huge student loans, waste your prime years trying to pass tests you hate and drop out later with no degree, debts and no job experience. Sounds like good advice to me.
>>
>>18298206
Literally it's all I want to do. There is no alternative.

>just like, be happy xDxD it's so easy
>>
>>18298093
I laugh my ass off everytime i hear of someone who takes low level college courses at university without scholarships. It like hey idot you could take calc 1 2 and 3 at most community colleges and pay 10% of what you pay now but then again if they couod figure that out they wouldnt be taking calc 1 in college. Personally there is nothing wrong with being dumb but dont make it soo expensive go to community college brah you probably would like it better anyhow. Oh but to awnser your question most college level courses require c or better if its a prerequisete for another class. Also if you plan on calc 2 be warned its not easy like calc 1 is i would take at community college that way if you fail you can retake for way cheaper.
>>
>>18298195
I won't comment on your current situation, but this kind of narrow-minded thinking land you in some pretty hot water if you're not careful.

The last thing you want for yourself is to be forced into a place you are completely unprepared for and wasting precious time and money on virtually nothing
>>
>>18298218
Story time? What do you want to do op? And i consider you as dumb nigger because calc is so fucking easy and you failed it. So are you lazy, dumb or both?

What are your motivation for getting into uni?
>>
>>18298220
This is what I should have done, you're probably right. I'm just a piece of shit. It's my great uncle paying for this anyway, he's literally a millionaire. I feel like I sort of got pushed into this direction. Not of uni, mind. I want to go to uni no matter what. But this uni in particular I mean, it was he one my dad went to. The same uncle paid for him as well. And the fact that I didn't just take some prerequisite classes at a community college instead. I seem to lack the ability to make my own decisions.

>>18298238
I want to do good in uni. That's honestly sort of my "goal" just in general. I feel like if I can graduate in a decent time then I can do anything. I want to be good at math and I'm in computer engineering. But of course I can't have any of that.
>are you lazy, dumb, or both?
Both presumably. I'm not going out drinking on weekends, no drugs, nothing. Few friends. That's part of my problem too obviously. I'm such a horrible loser in every aspect. Worst of both worlds.
>>
Well I found a page on my uni's website that says it awards transfer credit for a grade of D or higher

Does this mean it's "passing" or does it just mean the D is transferred to another place if I were to go to another place
>>
>>18298305
>good in uni
Meh. Not a valid reason. With this attitude you will never succeed in uni.

But anyway, if money arent problem, then go ahead. Sooner or later you should finish it. In like 8 years? :-)

>horrible loser
Dont be so melodramatic. You can improve yourself. It just wont happen overnight.

Apply for uni and good luck with your rich uncle. With money you basically won the life by being born into right family.

>>18298318
Looks like even understanding written text isnt your strong skill. Yes. But anyway, ask your teacher to be sure.
>>
>>18298353
>With money you basically won the life by being born into right family.
this is the most retardedly fucking naive thing I've ever heard, people have always been telling me this. you said it yourself; "like 8 years". I'm pathetic and money doesn't fix that.

>not a valid reason
what the fuck is a valid reason then

>Looks like even understanding written text isnt your strong skill. Yes. But anyway, ask your teacher to be sure.
jesus christ if I can just go take calc 2 I can still feasibly graduate in 4 years.
I keep deluding myself with "I'll do better next time"
happened all through high school, happened all through childhood in general as well, and it's happening now
>>
>>18298398
To me it looks like you are feeling down atm. Do you have somebody to talk about it? Friends? Family? Roommate?

If you really are dumb and lazy and still want to achieve something, why not try army? Police?

Why are you hung up on uni so much? It is worthless if you dont want to work in that feel after.
>>
>>18298416
I do want to work in that field after.

Everyone's fucking go-to useless platitude advise is "do what you would be happy with, be legitimate", but all I want is to be good at math and programming and work in that field. I just can't fucking do it.

If it gets really bad and there's no way I can turn uni around I don't see anything else for me than army. I'm just such a bitch I'm probably just saying that though. I'm probably not even allowed dignity. Losers must exist in the world, it's just how it is.
>>
>>18298424
So you want to be good at math. But you claim you are both dumb and lazy.

Tjen fucking go, open your math book and off you go study. There is nothing more to tell. Btw i have a degree in this field you want and let me tell you:
I have seen so many people fail at math classes it was unreal. But i am also from europe where the uni is way harder. For instance here if you get D, you still failed.

And what you call algebra, we call basic mathematics which are learnt at high school.

Cheers op! And dont be so hard on yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.