[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed my exam twice, no way to redo it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3084.png (224KB, 535x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3084.png
224KB, 535x439px
I ruined my exam again, I know this ahead of time because when I told them I finished they came to check my files and one teacher looked at me and shook his head "no"no" at me

I felt instantly like shit, when my parents find out they will kick me out of the house, I will be my lowest point I believe, no diploma, angry parents, no succes.

Im behind in school, im 24 and most students are around 18 -21 which even makes the pressure of failing even bigger, I feel bad guys, I dont like this, I truely feel like im about to be worthless.

What would you do? Im feeling all these emotions I need to hear some healthy thoughts that dont come from my emotions.
>>
Dude i could help you ask me something
>>
have a good cry
then,

pull up your goddamn pants and man the fuck up, you know you screwed yourself and instead of making it right you're making a thread on 4chan asking for advice

take this time to reflect on how you failed and what you can do better in the future so you don't make the same dumb mistake for a third fucking time
>>
>>18298123
My school is going bad with the failed exams, younger people do the same exam and succeed, my parents are going to kick me out of the house if they see that I failed. I will have nothing.

Nomore school, because I have to think about getting a house, and I have to redo it all over again it takes 3 years to do the same exam again..

What would you do jn this situation?

>>18298157
I already reflected, I know what I did wrong, But failing twice means no more exams, its over for me. The school only accepts 2 trys. I could spend another 3 years trying to do that exam again but that doesnt feel right at all, Ill be 27 doing an exam for students around the age of 18 - 21.....it hurts man, im not crying yet the pain is still comming
>>
Maybe this isn't the road that was laid out for you. It's not the end of your journey but just another route you have to take.
>>
>>18298237
I dont know what to do, I cant see the road anymore, I really feel like people are going to look at me as a failure, my classmates, my parents, my friends, they will think in the future, "why am I struggeling with money?" Many women wont like me for not having it...
>>
File: 1484782350861.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1484782350861.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>18298299
Same position here.
If i can give an advice it would be don't do things because others will like you for doing them.
Live your life the way you want it.
What are your hobbies maybe you find a way to turn this into a profession.
Don't think much about it sometimes things suck but you are at the beginning of your life. Nothing is lost!
>>
File: vinve[1].jpg (137KB, 468x356px) Image search: [Google]
vinve[1].jpg
137KB, 468x356px
I see your future, you will meet lots of new people and there's plenty of cash for you to handle.

Also: career opportunities.
>>
>>18298327
I would never visit 4chan again if I really had a job like in pic, jobs like that are supposed to be temporary, permanent and you're heavily bottlenecked financially and get the shiettiest things with the money you get every month...

My thoughts about mc donalds jobs
>>
>>18298040
Are you any worse right now than you were last year?
Did going to college or failing that test worsen your life in any way?
No, it took strength to go there and try, maybe you weren't prepared enough for it, you can learn from this mistake and do it better next time
>>
Don't compare yourself to other people, it just makes you feel depressed. Compare yourself with who you were
>>
>>18298040

Can we be friends?

I am on a similar position.
>>
>>18298493
This time its different, I cant redo the exam, unles I start all over doing 3 years, my parents hear that and they will kick me out, a new problem arises, no home to find and ruined 3 years going to school, with no diploma, its worse man, its like the next step in life, a bad step.
>>
>>18298560
Sure! give me sometime and I'll setup a new email and from there we'll build up to my facebook,

I'll post it here when im ready, for now i'll respond to messages.
>>
>>18298594

do you use discord?
>>
>>18298040
Could you specifically tell us the subject, instead of hopelessly crying?
>>
>>18298615
What does that have to do with anything

I swear to god some people here skim the op and that's it
>>
Were you the only one who failed the class? If I were you, I would be in despair too, it's okay. But you got better things to do now. Hope your parents understand and do something else at life.
You failed 2 times already, maybe it isn't your thing. Maybe you qre too stupid.
Doing another 3 years on that is not okay. There must be some other thing for you to do in the future.
Talk with your parents and real friends what other options do you have.
>>
>>18298040
Op, like many said, maybe that was not the path in life that's best for you. Do you have any hobbies that you can turn into a job? If not, find one. Find some kind of trade school, learn a more physical job if studying it's not your thing. Being "dumb" is not the worse thing that could happen to you, bot everyone is cut for the student life
>>
>>18298623
Gee idk, specific advice to the course so he doesn't fail again?
>>
>>18298040
I failed all my exams my dude. Now I work in retail and it's basically fucking cancer.
>>
>>18298040
>>18298847
Have y'all tried not studying the night before, and avoiding drugs? I can't understand how people end up like this.
>>
>>18298589
>I cant redo the exam, unles I start all over doing 3 years
What the fuck? What exam is this?
>>
>>18298996
I second, this sounds like some bastard mechanical engineer program
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.