[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried and failed to commit suicide. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1476717663847.jpg (33KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476717663847.jpg
33KB, 500x513px
Tried and failed to commit suicide. Ask me anything.
>>
Would pope's dick fit in a donut?
>>
>>18297918
Conscious for the approach of the great dissolution, the end of all hopes, or did you try a method that didn't let you appreciate what was imminent?
>>
>>18297924
I personally think so but more research must be done
>>
What mast rake should a standard Laser full-rig be set at for a 12-20 knot day, and same goes for shrouds for? My leech keeps fucking up on me
>>
>>18297933
Basically I just put a belt around my neck and let gravity do the work. Nothing to really appreciate
>>
>>18297939
Dunno
>>
>>18297944
That one cuts bloodflow to the brain so you're out before asphyxiation, right?

Well, bag over the head with hands evidently not quite well enough secured pretty well scared me straight 'cause you can appreciate all the implications...

How 'bout you, still thinking of ceding to the self destructive character in part of your brain there?
>>
Why?
>>
>>18297946
Fuck I wish you'd try killing yourself again you unhelpful cunt
>>
Why did you wanna kill yourself? did you change your mind now? And how old are you?
I realized life is pointless when I was 20 or so but I wanna wait til I'm 27 to kill myself if I do.
>>
>>18297969
Shit life, depression, same reasons as anybody else I guess

>>18297970
Sorry for the inconvenience
>>
>>18297939
Trick question, lasers are unstayed
>>
>>18297975
I'm 18, figured if I'm gonna kill myself than I might as well do it before I'm old and gross. Plan on trying again but I don't know when for sure.
>>
>>18297918
Hey me too!

>>18297944
I basically did this, too. I used a doorframe pull up bar to suspend myself though. Girlfriend came home before I was completely gone (was unconscious and not breathing but just not dead yet apparently) What went wrong with yours?

How long did they keep you in the hospital for? Did you get put on a 72 hour hold?
>>
Lmao cant even kill yourself
>>
>>18298044
I was shitface drunk during my attempt, passed out and somehow the belt got undone. Didn't go to the hospital but woke up with the worst headache of my life
>>
>>18298068
Yeah it was pretty embarrassing
>>
What do you want to escape from?
>>
>>18298110
Emotional pain
>>
>>18298121
Dude if you're gonna start an AMA thread give answers with more than two fucking words
>>
What is the most awkward thing you remember?
>>
I don't know how your life is op and what your problems are but you can explain your problems to us and people will listen and try to help.
Commiting suicide is your decission after all, but life can get better. I know that this being said from some random person who doesn't live your life and know your problems seems like a lie, but i think there are small things in this world that make it worth living
>>
>>18298136
I'm a pretty socially awkward person, but nothing really stands out for me aside from stuttering uncontrollably when I'm talking to strangers
>>
>>18297994
What went wrong in your life? Molested? Shitty parents? There's a deeper reason your depressed. Also kill your self when everyone is busy so they can't stop you. Maybe rent a hotel room.
>>
>>18298121
What's casting you emotional pain anon. You might as well divulge everything you won't be here for long.
>>
lie to yourself.
>>
>>18297918

What exactly are you looking to accomplish in this thread? Attention? Reasons to kill yourself? Reasons not to kill yourself? Sympathy?
>>
>>18297918

I don't want you to die.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.