[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the one fucking up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 3qpacz.jpg (44KB, 625x341px) Image search: [Google]
3qpacz.jpg
44KB, 625x341px
Sup adv. Two scenarios:

A) Liked a 23 y/o girl for a few months, crazy party girl and loooved to drink. She wasn't really my type but I gave it a shot and decided to get to know her better. Would often show up with bruises from drunken falls and even once a busted face from falling on the sidewalk. Long story short I saw too many red flags and asked her to be patient before we had sex, she cucked me with...a guy from a bar. I was pretty hurt by it; but have moved on.

B) 19 y/o girl that has had a crush on me for about two years now(met through our old job). We've gone out twice now since March I'd say, and I've just been talking to her a lot and evalutating her character. Last night she had a grad party for her college and since I was working, I couldn't go. But she was upfront and didn't lie to me or hide anything. I baked her a cake as a present and told her to have fun and we'd do something the next day. One of my friends then told me that he saw her with some guy at a bar later that night and that she seemed nervous when she saw him. I told him thanks for telling me, but that she had my trust until she proved me wrong and that guys always hit on girls in bars. So the day after I talked to her(about the party) and she said she'd had fun and all that jazz. But her responses weren't "quick" and I shrugged it off as whatever since they were just texts. But I sent her another text around 7pm and she never responded back...to this second. So I'm not going to stress about it, I've learned from the past about things like that. But I'm going to give it a couple of days and then just ask her if she wants to continue this or not. She doesn't seem that interested in *me* personally and I know she can be very shy at times and all that; but after what my friend told me. I am admittedly considering yet another "my feelings changed" scenario.

I'm honestly getting annoyed of these women. None of them seem to care about the mess they leave behind and just jump to new guys.
>>
>>18297766
You need to date a lot before you find real catch. Also
>19
you cant date teens and expect celibacy / loyality.

Keep trying, dont get jaded and have fun.
>>
>>18298475
I'm not jaded so much as I am frustrated and disappointed really. The last girl that I was interested in, was a girl who dated one of my friends; broke up with him and then tried to sleep with me right away. When I told her no, her response was "Why do you care about him? We broke up" and in the end I never did anything with her because of that shit tier behaviour. A lot of the woman I know think it's perfectly fine to sleep with their ex's friends or date them right after dumping them. It's just given me tremendous cold feet and I don't know what to do.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18298487
Boo hoom some girls are shallow whores with absolutely no morals.

Guess what, not all are like that. And you cerainly are character to deny sex like that. Arent you some kind of mutated chad? :-)

Keep dating, maybe older girls who have more sence, try different sources of girls just dont lose hope.

Remember the only alternative is to die alone.
>>
>>18297766
Stop being so sensitive.
>>
>>18298502
I've had this internal dialogue with myself before where I've asked myself whether my expectations are too high. But I don't know, because what I'm asking of others is the same shit I'm asking of myself. And I'm far from perfect, 100% human and flawed. But I don't pull this kind of stupid shit and just think about myself when I do something. It almost terrifying how some men and women are indifferent to their actions and how they affect others. I've made my own share of mistakes like that, but I never go out of my way to hurt people or put them in situations that kill them mentally or emotionally. And if I ever do and find out, I feel like a terrible person and do my best to make up for it however I can. What is so hard about not being a piece of shit?
>>18298572
I didn't go into detail regarding my story, but trust me that this isn't necessarily a sensitivity thing. When I was younger I used to get butt-hurt over rejection and or loss of relationship potential. But I don't do that anymore, why? Because I've learned to not just jump at every opportunity I see; I give chances yeah,even to those I probably shouldn't...but I for me to even ask a girl out; I've got to know her a bit first.

If you want to clarify what you mean by "stop being so sensitive", I'm all ears though.
>>
File: 1492887892595.gif (2MB, 205x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492887892595.gif
2MB, 205x221px
>>18297766

>Has negative interactions with 2 women

>"I'm so annoyed with women"
>>
>>18299129
No. The first girl was definitely a negative interaction, one that I saw coming from a mile away but since I knew her for so long; decided to still give her a chance. The second girl I'm giving some time to see what's up before I directly ask her if she wants to be with *me* or not.

This isn't my first go around on the dating scene, and yeah I clearly need to cut the whole "give people a chance because you kinda know them" bit from my dating toolset. But I've dated and been interested in women before. It just seems that recently I've been finding nothing but self centered and frankly women who bring little to the table except "a good time".

I don't dislike women or anything dumb like that. I have great female friends, I'm talking strictly dating here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.