[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How weird is it to live in a car? Would you be friends with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Road-to-Jasper.jpg (123KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Road-to-Jasper.jpg
123KB, 640x480px
How weird is it to live in a car? Would you be friends with a car dweller? Under what circumstances would it be okay?
>>
Are used to work at Walmart and there were people who lived in their cars outside. Under no circumstances would I ever be friends with them.
>>
>>18297671
Lived in a car for a couple years. It's pretty shitty when it's shitty and pretty fucking good otherwise. Worrying about cops or assholes messing with you while you're sleeping can be pretty stressful but you get used to that aspect. If you live in a place that has very cold or rainy winters it's going to suck ass in winter tone though. Even in places with mild winter it's still lousy. When you live outside, in a car or in a house, you are basically your sole source of warmth and I don't think a lot of people realize how much they depend on having a roof over their head to keep comfortable.
Showering is another aspect that can get shitty depending on your circumstances.
If you get a motor home you're living pretty much the high life though.
Living in my car was probably the best couple years of my life so far, so I can't diss it. There's an awesome sense of freedom and much less stress when only having to be concerned with paying for insurance and gas. Paying rent and bills gives people so much stress they don't realize is there until they don't have to pay it anymore. Also, if you can/do manage to keep down a normal job while living in a car you can save up a tidy nest egg very easily.
>>
>>18297712
How did you start getting money to stop living in your car
>>
>>18297746
start planning a diet
>>
>>18297712
>motor home
Not OP, but that idea has intrigued me for a while now.

The problem is, how do you find free, safe places to live in it? What about source of water for its water tank, etc? The freedom to be wherever I wish without having the obligations of a mortgage, etc, sounds pretty cool to me. I don't know if I'm totally romanticizing this, though.
>>
>>18298222
bump
>>
Actually Im looking forward to give up my room, buy a car and live in it for while, until I find a decent apartment
Ask any questions
>>
>>18298448
How do you get clean without water
>>
>>18298418
Thanks for bumping my question for me.

Maybe it warrants it's own thread, though.
Don't really want to disrail the car discussion.
>>
>>18297712
wtf is wrong with people paying rent and other bills is not stressful at all it's fucking easy. Just manage your money. Your a little bitch if bills stress you out.
>>
>>18298450
YMCA you just have to blow a few old guys, no big deal.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.